Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Time 4 new cans...Beats PRO or Pioneer HDJ 2000's - Page: 3

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Everybody is talking about the durability of the headphones what about the sound reductions. My last gig I had trouble hearing the music I cue up because thefrom the output speakers drowned out the sound from my headphones. Can someone give me the top five noise ruduction headphones. I could care less if it is plastic I just need it to have a extreme amount of isolation. Someone please give me the top 5 isolation headphones.

Mensajes Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 10:13 pm
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
alewis1210 wrote :
Everybody is talking about the durability of the headphones what about the sound reductions. My last gig I had trouble hearing the music I cue up because thefrom the output speakers drowned out the sound from my headphones. Can someone give me the top five noise ruduction headphones. I could care less if it is plastic I just need it to have a extreme amount of isolation. Someone please give me the top 5 isolation headphones.

Read my in depth post. I have stated these are the three best headphones as far as durability sound and "ISOLATION"

Mensajes Wed 06 Apr 11 @ 10:16 am
I think these manufacturers of headphones have a lot of dam nerve to charge two, three, four hundred dollars for a pair of dam headphones. That is crazy. There is no reason headphones should cost that much. And the reason why they get away with it is because EVERYONE still buys them. If everyone stopped buying them you can betcha sweet ass those bastards would lower their prices of headphones. I think the government should regulate prices on merchandise sales that way people like Denon, Numark, Sony, and the rest of them bastards cant sell shit for an over-the-top bullshit price. And they need to lock Dr. Dre's ass up for selling headphones that dam expensive.

Mensajes Thu 07 Apr 11 @ 7:12 pm
love the beats and these babies are fuc*kin though but go withe the pro's studio's the dont support the hard bass

Mensajes Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 1:04 am
Beats By Dre were not made for DJ's. They were made for Lady Gaga and Black Eyed Peas' music videos.

Mensajes Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 1:18 am
djfilosoff wrote :
Beats By Dre were not made for DJ's. They were made for Lady Gaga and Black Eyed Peas' music videos.

check out the beats Pro's...
they are made for DJ's

Mensajes Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 7:07 pm
Got my AiAiAi TMA-1's yesterday and got to use em last night.

I AM IMPRESSED!!!!!

They sound awesome, very comfortable, GREAT isolation. The Aiaiai TMA-1's are some pretty rugged headphones. They don't press on the ears as much as the Senn HD25's and the build quality is better.
They do have slightly more bass than the HD25's but they sound natural. Very good roll off of frequencies. The highs and mids are balanced and you can wear them at high volume without as much ear fatigue.
Because of the isolation and tone of the TMA-1's, you don't have to have the volume up as loud to be able to hear clearly.

I am very impressed with the Aiaiai TMA-1's. I choose them over the HD25's.

Waiting on my Beats by Dre Pro's. They should be here next week. ($160). GREAT DEAL!!!

Mensajes Fri 15 Apr 11 @ 4:35 am
Ive had my Allen and Heath's Xone's for a few years now.
Great sound and build quality is quite strong.

Very happy so far!

Mensajes Sat 16 Apr 11 @ 10:34 am

Waiting on my Beats by Dre Pro's. They should be here next week. ($160). GREAT DEAL!!!

Hey DJcity,

How did you get those for $160.00? Where did you get them for that price?

Mensajes Sun 01 May 11 @ 3:58 am
I have a buddy that works at Best Buy and he was going to use his discount. However, I have a buddy at Guitar Ctr. and he got me the "At Cost" price. I had a Guitar ctr. gift certificate from the Sony headphones that broke.

The combination of the discount and the discount card left the bal. of $160.

I love em. Great sound, Great build quality.

Mensajes Sun 01 May 11 @ 11:23 am

Mensajes Sun 01 May 11 @ 11:29 am

Mensajes Sun 01 May 11 @ 11:40 am
jakovskiPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
$400 for Headphones **LOL**

Mensajes Sun 01 May 11 @ 11:43 am
I believe that I will be purchasing some as well fellas. Broke another pair of Sony MDR-V700s last night simply by taking them off my head. I just can't afford to by a new pair of these every 2 to 3 months.

Can anyone contest to the construction of these? If I buy them, I'd hope they'd be my last pair.

AC

Mensajes Sun 01 May 11 @ 11:54 am
If you are looking at the Beats PRO...
Build quality is outstanding. They are constructed entirely of metal.
Sound quality is outstanding.
They are heavy though so be prepared for that.

I honestly think these may outlast my DJ career. They are built that well.

Mensajes Sun 01 May 11 @ 12:28 pm
Just tried a pair at Best Buy... you're not kidding, they are built like a tank and sound awesome!

Wife will kill me if I drop 4 bills on a set of cans though :(

Mensajes Sun 01 May 11 @ 4:23 pm
UPDATE:

Big Ups to DJ City for his advice and headphone review thread (which I can't seem to find anymore).

I broke the bank this week and purchased a pair of the Beats Pros (white). The build quality is out standing, the sound is phenomenal and the isolation is top shelf! These headphones will likely outlast my DJ career.

Wife didn't kill me but wants something sparkly in trade. Guess I gotta find a few more gigs for that to happen, especially after I go buy that NS6 I've been eying up for months :o

Mensajes Sun 15 May 11 @ 3:49 am
coach kPRO InfinityMember since 2010
superaceman wrote :
UPDATE:

Wife didn't kill me but wants something sparkly in trade. Guess I gotta find a few more gigs for that to happen, especially after I go buy that NS6 I've been eying up for months :o

AC, My wife started a Headset fund just for me, because it was big argument with me going through headphones like water running through a faucet and having to replace them! Now I'm going on 2 years with this $15 pair of wireless headsets that have done the job for me, even with me dropping, slamming, banging them all over the place. So I feel ya pain with the Mrs. Bro, lol! Get those gigs and that bling, lol!

Mensajes Sun 15 May 11 @ 9:47 am
I two kill headphones but I found away to make them last. Find the pair you like in do this

ROAD READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope this helps

Mensajes Sun 15 May 11 @ 11:34 am
djsh0rtHome userMember since 2009
I also got the RPDH-1200 and I think that the bass is a little too massive.
And Beats By Dr. Dre is a freakin boombox.

I am gonna purchase the Pioneer HDJ-2000, after listening to those, my life got a new meaning!

Mensajes Mon 03 Oct 11 @ 12:47 am
97%