Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Recordcase and ID tags

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Firstly I love the software, I come from PCDJ and your software is being talked about there and thats why I am here, Now having said that I knee to know:

1 The way the your recordcase displays songs is a little different, can you add support for the id tags or some sort of "ini" file that will allow non distructive editing of the file(that save to the tags), I say this because I tried to "rename" some mp3s and this made them no good, and also the ability to create groups and subgroups, this because my music is spread out across different folder and I want to keep it together as I did in my other software.

See Ya
www.djchicago.net

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 03 @ 4:04 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Renaming the songs probably didn't make them "no good" You have to re-scan your drive and let virtual DJ refind the re-named file.

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 03 @ 7:50 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 03 @ 8:18 am
can you explain a little more about what u are talking about? I not a programmer but I can learn. Will this alow to software to read id info?

See ya

Mensajes Mon 01 Sep 03 @ 8:48 am
tell me this, why can't this file be put into the software from the start, it seems that all other softwares carry some sort of file that uses this info

Mensajes Mon 01 Sep 03 @ 9:16 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)