Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Save Cross Side!!?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

why when i set "deck 1 cross_assign RIGHT" on every rerun VDJ, it becomes to LEFT?
i just want it on right side please... don't want to do this every time!

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 8:17 am
just map it to oninit, then it will assign that way everytime you plug in your controller

you could also use..

crossfader_hamster
or
param_invert & crossfader

or if you want to swap between them, you could make a shift button

shift
toggle 'normalfader'

crossfader
var 'normalfader' 1 ? crossfader : param_invert & crossfader

that way if you hit the shift button you will be back in normal mode otherwise you will default as goofy fader

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 8:37 am
here i can't see any oninit word in my mappers tab..! and i haven't controller yet
i made this button:

var 'cross' 1 ? deck 2 cross_assign left & deck 3 cross_assign right : deck 2 cross_assign right & deck 3 cross_assign left

on hit, deck 2 sets to left but after restart VDJ deck 2 is right!
i think this way can't make a default thing; i want ability to save cross sides on next update

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 9:39 am
all you should need to map for the crossfader is

var 'cross' 1 ? crossfader : param_invert & crossfader

or if you really want to keep that code you could just put it on your crossfader, that way whenever you move the crossfader you will be setting the cross assigns, but it is an incredibly long way of doing something short like swapping the way the crossfader moves, it will probably have a little lag when swapping between normal and hamster

crossfader & var 'cross' 1 ? deck 2 cross_assign left & deck 3 cross_assign right : deck 2 cross_assign right & deck 3 cross_assign left

ONINIT is hidden up the top of the mapper, in the key learn drop down box

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 9:59 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
if you dont use any controller, you may also add a line at the xml file of the skin you use as

<INIT action="........"/>

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 2:25 pm
thank you guys.. init code solved my problem
now i have another question:
is there an init code for sliders? for example:

<slider action="" init="param_equal 50%">

whitout any action, default parameter is zero percent

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 11 @ 1:42 am
you can use anything with ONINIT... but you need to word it a little differently... e.g. "deck 1 eq_low 50% & deck 1 eq_mid 50% & deck 1 eq_high 50% etc..."

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 11 @ 3:55 am
i knew it

but, apparently there's no way to init [e.g. 50%] a slider without any action

anyway, thanks a lot

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 11 @ 5:04 pm
not sure I follow you... you can set any parameter to any value, but yes it does need to be attached to something, you couldn't set nothing at a percentage, but you could set for example the volume at 100% or vinyl_mode 1 (on)

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 11 @ 6:55 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)