Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Batch BPM modify

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have to x2 my bpms all the time because I play drum and bass which usually shown up at half time, I want all my tunes in the proper ~170 range but they show up as ~82...

one at a time I can right click > modify bpm > x2

But I would like to select a ton of tracks, right click, and x2 the bpm.

I see the right click menu already has a batch menu, so adding it shouldnt be too hard

THANKS

Mensajes Tue 02 Aug 11 @ 4:31 am
here is a workaround until the atomix crew decide to finally take the browser into the future... just map something to this, you do have to do it to the individual tracks though..

"deck # set_bpm 200%" eg

"deck default set_bpm 200%"
"deck default set_bpm 50%" (half)

Mensajes Tue 02 Aug 11 @ 5:06 am
Thank you so much for the idea and I will use that as a workaround, however it still needs to LOAD each tune before applying bpm one at a time.

I would love to pre-analyze a folder, then select the ones that are half time, and double the bpm for them all at once :(

Mensajes Mon 08 Aug 11 @ 1:19 am
I have the same problem with dub step and would like to multi edit the bpm to half on the tunes. Would be good if when you highlighted multiple tunes then right click it would like you half or double the bpm as a option. No easy fix though as play all sorts of music as well from rnb, house etc.

Mensajes Tue 23 Aug 11 @ 9:09 am
Yo Synth thanks this was a big help!

synthet1c wrote :
here is a workaround until the atomix crew decide to finally take the browser into the future... just map something to this, you do have to do it to the individual tracks though..

"deck # set_bpm 200%" eg

"deck default set_bpm 200%"
"deck default set_bpm 50%" (half)

Mensajes Sat 15 Oct 11 @ 2:02 pm
If you want to get really crazy then map a keyboard button as follows:

deck 1 load & deck 1 set_bpm 200% & deck 1 unload & browser_scroll +1

Now sort your browser from lower to highest BPM, highlight the first track and hit the button... Watch the magic! :P

Mensajes Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 6:58 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
If you want to get really crazy then map a keyboard button as follows:

deck 1 load & deck 1 set_bpm 200% & deck 1 unload & browser_scroll +1

Now sort your browser from lower to highest BPM, highlight the first track and hit the button... Watch the magic! :P

A LIFE SAVER!! Thanks Phantom!!

Mensajes Sat 26 May 12 @ 11:39 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)