Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: New Script........

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I was recently working on my skin and I wanted to add 'VU Meters' for my 'Booth Out' and we don't have that option. I have an Audio 8 and when I'm using my controller I don't like to split my Master out, plus its usually louder then I like to record at. So I send my booth out to my record loop back. I have to do a couple of test records which is where the vu's would save me time.

Hope to see this in a future update
Huey

Mensajes Tue 23 Aug 11 @ 9:01 pm
+1

and we need a record monitor level as well.

Mensajes Wed 24 Aug 11 @ 1:31 am
+1 I like the idea.

Mensajes Wed 24 Aug 11 @ 3:03 pm
+1

Mensajes Tue 30 Aug 11 @ 5:57 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
JoeyKJ wrote :
The program doesn't have a built in clip monitor for recording and it should.

The only way to do this is to direct the master to an external mixer and adjust the levels there before sending the Loopback to VDJ, you can use the clip monitor on the decks as your audio/video guide, but nothing else could be monitored, like Mics, Inline source, a clip monitor should really be at the record dialog to get a true combine reading of all inputs being sent to record....

Can we get a clip monitor in the next update for recording levels only...in the record dialog menu..

I have also made request for this type of feature in the past which is very much needed, hope they can make it happen....

++1

Joey....

Mensajes Tue 30 Aug 11 @ 8:49 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)