Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: File Links Information Tab

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Links Information Tab were all links that is created can be listed and found to that specific file tieing in all playlist & folder locations, this way you could substitute with another file or replace it if needed, and not destroy the playlist links....or in vertual/filtered folders....right how the info is in the XML database...let put it to use...

Thanks,
Joey...

Mensajes Sun 04 Sep 11 @ 4:21 pm
+1

And let's not forget playlists too... I often use my history, but if files have moved/changed (like my chart listings) the playlist is broken. Plus I like the idea about seeing all the links and dependencies.

I'd still like to see a standalone DB manager with a richer user interface that could do the BPM and tag scanning without having to fire up VDJ.

2 reasons really:

1. Allows me to manage my collection without breaching the licence agreement. Allowing to manage my database on any other PC.

2. (and the main one) Because if you fire up VDJ without your controller attached, then it reverts back to "Simple" and the next time you fire the software up for work, you have to go through the sound setup again...

Cheers,

Roy

Mensajes Mon 05 Sep 11 @ 6:07 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
The real advantage of having this is once anything happens to that file for whatever reason there is no way to find out if this file is worth recovering or Not, because of the links, enabling you the informaion to choose not to remove this one because of the links and repair it....

This also will give you the informational advantage to choose the right Duplicate file to remove or delete if you're cleaning up your song library, right now it's Russian Roulette...Ooh What a headache!!!

You can loose all that work you put into it very easily right now....that's not good....this happens to all of us from time to time, Please fix this....Ooh I'm getting a memory leak.....

Put a "Links Tab Page" in the file info dialog or a right click option....

Please.....

Mensajes Tue 06 Sep 11 @ 10:25 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)