Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: M-Audio Conectiv and Virtual Dj Software (cue problem)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

First of all sorry for my English. I hope i can tell you my small problem :)

I have M-Audio's conective sound card and it's working well with Virtual Dj 7 (by the way i have macbookpro)

Also i have denon 3500 set-up. But i have a cue problem... especially when i start the track from begin.

Example; Track starting with beat and i'm catching it from this point and stop it. But when i touch the play button, the cue point sliding from adjustabled point (a few split-second before or later)

But when i use M-Audio's software (Torq) i dont see any problem about this.

I don't want to use Torq cause its working like traktor scratch... ok it has a better sync than virtual dj but virtual dj is much practical than other softwares (like showing keys, search engine and adding your files to db)

So is there any config to fix this cue problem?.. i'll be very happy if you can help or tell your ideas :) Thanx from now.

Mensajes Thu 06 Oct 11 @ 3:03 pm
Are you using a cracked version? If so that could be why you are having problems? If not register your software on this site and download the latest version for free to see if that fixes the fault you are having.

Mensajes Mon 10 Oct 11 @ 10:31 am
I'm not using cracked version... it's virtual dj 7 home version (free). I've tried this software on pc, too. And my pc has creative titanium sound card (with asio). I did not plugged m-audio conectiv sound card but it has still same cue problem :(

I'll record this problem in video (if i can) to show you... i hope we can find a solution for this.

Regards.

Mensajes Mon 10 Oct 11 @ 4:46 pm
im looking to buy the full or download the free version of vdj. Which one do i need for my torq xponent? And how do i make it compatible and work fully?

Mensajes Tue 23 Apr 13 @ 6:36 pm

Mensajes Wed 24 Apr 13 @ 5:31 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)