Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Error in video driver.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

My last gig was Saturday night. I did not use video output for the event but still played a mix of video and non video music. When I opened up VDJ today and tried to play videos iI keep getting a pop up window that says "Error in the video driver" I have restarted my PC, made sure that the PC is not on a projector/presentation output, checked the config menu nothing is different. When I select "activate video output" in the video menu I get the same pop up window "Error in the video driver".Any ideas on how I can get VDJ working normal again? Please help!!

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 11 @ 10:49 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Try config > video > drop down choice select window also try ticking activate, once working untick activate if you don't want the small monitor window showing.

Select your video card if going to output screens.

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 11 @ 11:41 am
Thank you Tayla, I guess I had a big ole brain fart there and just could not for the life of me figure out why is was getting the error!! Thank for slapping the sense back into me! ;)

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 11 @ 9:50 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Rofl, no probs mate, we all get them at some point...

Mensajes Thu 27 Oct 11 @ 5:38 am
chas61PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi I have a message saying "Error in video driver" and I can't get the videos to play through my projector. I have just brought a new HP laptop, top of the range! HP Pavilion dv7-6154ea 17.3" Laptop - Steel Grey. It has it's on video card... I have selected to extend my display on the laptop and then checked the Activte display box and selected the Intel(R) HD Graphics Family from the drop down list. It still doesn't work. When I look at the properties on my laptop it say's the output monitor for the projector is VT90 Series and not Intel(R) etc.
Any ideas greatfully recieved....

Mensajes Mon 05 Dec 11 @ 3:50 pm
I got the same PC and same problems......NOT good

Mensajes Thu 15 Dec 11 @ 6:14 pm
I am running a 20day trial version

Mensajes Thu 15 Dec 11 @ 6:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
chas61 wrote :
Hi I have a message saying "Error in video driver" and I can't get the videos to play through my projector. I have just brought a new HP laptop, top of the range! HP Pavilion dv7-6154ea 17.3" Laptop - Steel Grey. It has it's on video card... I have selected to extend my display on the laptop and then checked the Activte display box and selected the Intel(R) HD Graphics Family from the drop down list. It still doesn't work. When I look at the properties on my laptop it say's the output monitor for the projector is VT90 Series and not Intel(R) etc.
Any ideas greatfully recieved....

VT90 series... i guess its the model of your screen/projector. Virtualdj correctly displays the video card model/name.

Install directX9
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

Make sure you have the latest drivers for your video card.

Please read this on how to connect your secondary screen and output the video to full size.
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20output%20video%20or%20karaoke%20to%20a%20TV%20or%20projector.html

Mensajes Thu 15 Dec 11 @ 7:54 pm
Also you may want to try downloading the registry application in the add-ons section and I know it's not an Nvidia card but some of the options in there may help resolve the problem you're having. When I bought my new Asus I had a similar issue and so I downloaded the registry fixer and to start messing with the different options in the video area and came to a resolution. That's just another idea it may help you. But first I would try to do the little window and see if you can get that open up all by itself. Another option is to turn off hardware acceleration and then try using the video card by itself. If you get video with hardware acceleration turned off then you need to try to use the registry tool.

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 11 @ 7:30 pm
iipeaHome userMember since 2013
it happens this evening.. my virtual dj stop work like its hanging then i tried to close it and open it again but then something pop out saying "error in the video driver".... i tried opening it again and again but it still pop out. i also tried re-installing it but nothing has change. It just keep saying "error in the video driver" uuugh ! pretty please help me :3 i dont know what to do i cant open my virtualdj

Mensajes Thu 24 Oct 13 @ 8:07 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
What graphic card do you use..?

Mensajes Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 6:25 am
i have had virtual dj free version on my laptop and recently bounght a numark controller. i purchased the recommended software for the controller but can't install it. now i can't open the free version either. i get an error message "cannot find the skin file in virtualdj document or library folders. please reinstall application." when i try to uninstall the software i get an message saying "the installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. the error code is 2330." can someone please help me so i can use virtual dj along with my new controller?

Mensajes Sun 14 Dec 14 @ 2:03 am
hey guyz

what is the correct video driver for VDJ8 ??

Mensajes Tue 08 Dec 15 @ 3:51 pm
I used to get that message in VDJ7 about every few days or so. I would get it I believe since I was doing some development for it, I would be constantly be shutting it down and re opening it. It never bother me enough to find out the exact reason and did not seem to be a memory problem exactly but could be. To fix it, I would just reboot. Not something that should happen but the error message does not say much and sort of like a catch all for something that went wrong. Could be related to skin memory though. I noticed a few times when changing skins I would get the error. I usually have a lot of stuff running when I am working as well.

Mensajes Mon 14 Dec 15 @ 8:38 pm
DJ SOAVEControlleristMember since 2016
i need help asap in in the middle of and event .george

Mensajes Sun 05 Feb 17 @ 6:59 pm
Locked by AMAHM

Mensajes Wed 08 Feb 17 @ 7:39 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)