Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Asian Forum

Tema: Hello from singapore! - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Wow so rare to find singaporean here haha.

Mensajes Thu 03 May 12 @ 9:42 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hehe.. There are actually several Singaporean DJs around this forum and a lot more using Vdj these days at bar and clubs compare to the last few years;)

Regards;)

Mensajes Thu 03 May 12 @ 11:27 am
where i can buy the virtual dj pro here in singapore?because i cannot use my credit cards and debit card they are not registered to buy online,please help..email me if you know someone selling the software..

Mensajes Wed 18 Jul 12 @ 11:11 am
khrisz10 wrote :
where i can buy the virtual dj pro here in singapore?because i cannot use my credit cards and debit card they are not registered to buy online,please help..email me if you know someone selling the software at khrisz10@yahoo.com

Hi

Have a look on this link:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Payment%20Methods.html

Greetings

Mensajes Wed 18 Jul 12 @ 6:29 pm
Hello Everyone ,

My name is Brian White new to this forum. Making Friends and chatting with them is my hobby. Hoping it will be a great time for me by joining this community.

Mensajes Thu 19 Jul 12 @ 7:05 pm
Hello Friends

Wow I like Singapore.I am Marvin Cole.I am new in forum.I like chat his friends and share his talk.

Mensajes Wed 01 Aug 12 @ 6:32 pm
susan12Home userMember since 2012
Hi, I was in Singapore for a long time. Nice to meet you all !

iPhone App Development

Mensajes Sat 25 Aug 12 @ 10:20 pm
Hi DJSheng,

I am new to controllers. Intend to get the Stanton DJC.4. However, got to know that the Virtual DJ software provided is a LE version. Does this means that some of the features on the equipment cannot work with this. Must I definitely need to upgrade to the VDJ Pro version?
And for online upgrade, how much? Heard from Valentine Music is only USD $70 which is different from the webiste.

Need advice and help urgently to decide on my purchase.

Thanks

Mensajes Thu 06 Sep 12 @ 9:44 pm
if you are getting controller that comes with the software it means that it will work perfectly with the controller, you can also map it to your own style and usage.

Mensajes Sun 09 Sep 12 @ 3:47 am
visi
misi
yg pasti
menghibur
tapi gan saya mau naya
tujuan y. apa di buat ini
yg pasti sih buat grup

Mensajes Wed 17 Oct 12 @ 10:57 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)