Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Error when opening VDJ using ERGO

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi guys,

My friend installed VDJ LE onto his laptop using Windows 7, and using my ERGO and gets the following:

ERROR IN THE ASIO SOUND DRIVER - YOUR SOUND CARD IS PROBABLY NOT CONNECTED, OR IS NOT PROPERLY SET

He is set exactly the same as how Im set on my laptop as Im using Win 7 as well.

Mensajes Sat 14 Apr 12 @ 3:01 pm
Is it the same LE-version that came with your Ergo?

Mensajes Sat 14 Apr 12 @ 4:03 pm
Martin FourS wrote :
Is it the same LE-version that came with your Ergo?

Yah

Mensajes Sun 15 Apr 12 @ 6:26 pm
Check, before starting VDJ, if the Ergo is recognized in Windows. Right-click on the speaker-symbol in the system tray and open the mixer. Open under Devices the Pull-down menu and check if the Ergo is your currently used soundcard. If not, select it. If it is not there, remove the drivers in Device Manager (It's under Universal Serial Bus Controllers if the Ergo is not connected) and remove them. Now install the drivers again from the driver disc BEFORE you connect the Ergo. Otherwise Windows will try to install its own drivers.

Mensajes Mon 16 Apr 12 @ 6:20 am
Hi,

No need to start a new topic i see..

I have the same problem, received my Ergo-V today, installed the VdJ LE and followed all instructions.

VDJ doesn't respond on anything i do with the ergo, and i get exact the same message.

I tried to use another USB cable, tried all 8 USB ports available on my desktop, but nothing works.
When i connect the ergo, and switch it on, i get the light spin around the deck (or how would we call it), and after it , the jog wheels and the Deck A/B buttons are lit red.
So the device definitly is connected.

I really getting tired of it, tried many things, de-installation of my other soundcards, reinstallation of VDJ LE and the Ergo drivers, nothing works.

I read on some forum the only solution is to reinstall the complete PC, but that's NOT gonna happen.
At this point i only think about returning the Ergo to the store i got it from, unless someone can give me a proper solution.

Using the next specs:
Windows 7 Ultimate X64 (Of course using 32 bit software for the Ergo)
3 GB RAM
160 GB - 500 GB and 1TB HDD
CPU: Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHZ (Running at 3.0 GHz).

Hope someone can help me, cuz it will be the last try

Thanks in forward

Mensajes Tue 05 Feb 13 @ 12:05 pm
besides,'i haven't registred the VDJ software yet, caus if i send it back, it can used by someone else later

Mensajes Tue 05 Feb 13 @ 12:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)