Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Recording via microphone

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

This is wassup fellas......I'm catching hell trying to understand how to record my vocals thru the mic. All I want to do at this time is to record my voice so I can use it in the sampler(you know...create my own drops). I'm using the mixtrack pro with VDJ Pro 7. Here's what I did so far.....I mapped a keyboard button to activate my mic. I plugged my mic into the mixtrack. I spoke thru the mic and it activated one of my decks. I saw the words "recording" or record or something to that effect. Now I'm thinking that once I start speaking I should see some type of waveform. But I saw nothing. Not sure if I should be using some type of external interface in addition or not. Now if I get this part straight...my next question will be moving it to the sampler. I've read the manual...but I'm having a hard time understanding it...Help!!

Mensajes Tue 08 May 12 @ 5:08 pm
Unfortunately this is not possible using the sound card built into the MixTrack Pro.

The mic is hard-wired direct to the master output on the back of the console, so it's not possible to record it. Please see: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixTrack%20Pro.html

Mensajes Tue 08 May 12 @ 6:07 pm
Speedy53PRO InfinityStaffMember since 2008
@ Kemara_Uno
I think you can split the Mixdeck master out with 2 splitter cables and route one of the stereo outs to the input of another soundcard, wich you can assing to Record Loopback at VirtualDJ Advanced Sound Setup. So, the mic sound will be recorded as well the tracks you'll play on decks. More details at the VirtualDJ 7 Sound Setup Guide.

Mensajes Tue 08 May 12 @ 6:23 pm
AHHH DAMN!!!! Thanks for the info. MAD LOVE...

Mensajes Tue 08 May 12 @ 7:41 pm
I want add a mic to broadcast DJ over the music. The software does not appear to include the mic. The User Manual page 25 has a pic of the "Record File Config" and shows a record from select feature at the top. This is missing in my software programme window. it will not recognise my mic even though I can hear it through the speakers. I can not find the option master + mic anywhere within the programme software config. Any ideas ??

Mensajes Mon 02 Jul 12 @ 9:44 am
ELFILOPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I would like to record my own drops using an external mic. My mixer is a Denon and I have virtual DJ 8 pro. I have the option to use windows 7 or 8.1. How do I set the mic up to record my voice. Thanks

Mensajes Sun 01 Feb 15 @ 12:13 am
DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm having the same problem can't record my mic also using an external mixer with VDJ8

Mensajes Sun 01 Feb 15 @ 5:07 am
I have a headset but cant find the option for record sample.help

Mensajes Fri 24 Apr 15 @ 5:49 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)