Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Tema: win 7 64 bit, nvidia GeForce GT 2GB DDR3, video goes black

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

purezhaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Pardon me if I have failed to find an old thread with solutions to my problem. I just upgraded to win 7 64 bit and have two Geforce GT cards for video mixing. My issue is that old videos that played under XP now freeze and go black, but audio keeps playing just fine. Sometimes the first video will play as long as I let but the second onwards just go black. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 12 @ 11:16 pm
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
little more information about your problem

Mensajes Tue 05 Jun 12 @ 2:32 pm
I have a small collection of VOB and MP4s that played fine when I used XP on a laptop. I now have a rack mount desktop running win 7 64 bit and my videos will only play partly (at most 1 full video) and then the monitor window goes black. The audio keeps playing fine and I can even transition from video to video, but all black. I picked the GT 520 card after reviews that mentioned it to work better with VDJ compared to the newer cards. I have 8GB of RAM and the card itself says it has 1GB, so it can't be a memory issue. I installed Win 7 myself so its not bloated with unnecessary programs. I have no clue where to begin with the problem. Thanks.

Mensajes Tue 05 Jun 12 @ 8:22 pm
Yes I think I know your problem. it causes new ati catalist - driver. My advice to new drivers Uninstall graphics. Let only those drivers who will offer himself WIN 7 64bit or you have to install a much older. Sometimes it's solved. I solved the same thing and come to a solution. My advice. turn off automatic update windows. before each update creates a restore point. I am sorry for my English, maybe it helps.

Mensajes Wed 06 Jun 12 @ 4:35 am
Thanks djmila, I will try it out and let you know how it goes.

Mensajes Wed 06 Jun 12 @ 10:36 pm
Problem solved. Thanks djmila for pointing me in the right direction. It turns out that I needed a driver update instead of a downgrade. I went to the intel download site and got update drivers for Win 7 64 bit, after my downgrade to an older driver failed to run, windows would not run a driver not digitally signed for win 7. I am now using driver 8.15.12.2223.

Mensajes Thu 07 Jun 12 @ 7:14 pm
I am happy I could help

Mensajes Fri 08 Jun 12 @ 5:37 am
vjzacHome userMember since 2012
i have a problem with my virtual dj 7, my videos delays while the audio is ok. what may be the problem.

Mensajes Sun 22 Jul 12 @ 5:15 am
Hard to say what your problem is without knowing OS and machine specifics.

Mensajes Mon 23 Jul 12 @ 9:32 pm
maybe codec .
you installed? and what?

Mensajes Wed 25 Jul 12 @ 2:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)