Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Tema: Wirelessly broadcast Music Videos to multiple TVs?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

nat1veHome userMember since 2010
ok The Club Venue I work at currently is asking me what they would need to Make this happen. Their willing to pay for it all but want to go as cheap as they can and Of course I dont need to worry about audio. Im kinda clueless in this department as far as getting the right set up. I have a MacBook Pro (late 2011) They have Multiple LCD HDTV's located around the venue (From 50" to 32") Apple TV Box for each tv? or a Slingbox?.. have done karaoke before using a thunderbolt to hdmi adapter but that was only to 2 LCD's. using a HDMI splitter but this is way more technical. Any advice well be helpful.

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 12 @ 1:26 pm
Is it that your booth is far away from a cluster of screens? Because if that is the case, you could use one wireless transmitter to send the video signal to a strategically placed distribution amplifier/splitter which would be fed by the receiver part of your wireless kit.

Let's say you hide your d.a and receiver in the ceiling at the opposite end of the room. From there you could then run short lengths of whatever cable type you choose, be it HDMI, VGA, UXGA etc.
This could dramatically decrease the cable runs but it would only be practical if you have most of the screens in one area like the bar for example.

Mensajes Tue 25 Sep 12 @ 5:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)