Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: virtual dj lagging when searching

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

When I'm searching for a song its all ok and fast, when a song is playing and i search virtual dj goes slow and lags the sound and UI. Im using the latest mac with intel i7 with hard drive upgraded to a 7200rpm. I'm also using vdj 7 I have to use Traktor at the min as that does not go laggy when searching. I need to use virtual dj for karaoke/mp3 music. All my music has been added to search database.

Hope anyone can help. thanks

Mensajes Wed 24 Oct 12 @ 3:10 pm
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I think that is normal...

All my hardrives that are 1TB and bigger hibernates on VDJ for a certain time when not in use (no matter what rpm).

Another Tip (Hope it's just on me): When searching and used the LEFT ARROW KEY... My screen freezes, with the audio & video still running.

Always use the backspace/delete key and just re-type if you had a typo or searching for a new song.

:)

Mensajes Wed 24 Oct 12 @ 6:52 pm
Hi everyone, i had the same problem as your when searching the sound laging, i contacted virtual dj support team and the advice me to use advance stretching your problem will go away.

Mensajes Sat 17 Nov 12 @ 11:32 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)