Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Problem installing Addons

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Whenever I go to install an addon, this daunting window pops up!

How lovely and descriptive (Not) Why can\'t it say Syntax incorrect or Library file not found or something more descriptive. But I can assure my Mac that VirtualDJ is installed. I just shelled out 318 clams for it! And I got a gig coming up soon and I\'d like some high res skins on this bad boy!

Help please! :(

EDIT - NOV 1 4:00 AM

Figures, you shell out near 350 clams for software and you don't bother to consult the help pages because 99% of software you buy has shoddy help pages. NOT THIS ONE THOUGH.

I found it on my first search through the help system and it instructed me to create a ticket to get an older version of the software. Well old habits die hard, and that old habit of mine is to run for the forum and run away from the FAQs box.

So pretty much this post is a worthless waste of about lets see here image is about 200kb this post is another figure 600b so eh 201kbs of Server Space and internet bandwidth every time someone loads it.

Mensajes Thu 01 Nov 12 @ 3:42 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Mensajes Fri 02 Nov 12 @ 10:23 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)