Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Club with cdj1000mk3 and DJM 800.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

kpone9PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi guys, just wondering if VDJ runs with this set up.

and if I need a mapping or if it's native.

The new club i will have to work for, next week have that set up .

i wish i could bring my denon but they said no.

So please let me know if my pc version will work with the cdj's without any issue.

Thank you very much

Mensajes Sun 04 Nov 12 @ 1:49 pm
kpone9 wrote :
Hi guys, just wondering if VDJ runs with this set up.

and if I need a mapping or if it's native.

The new club i will have to work for, next week have that set up .

i wish i could bring my denon but they said no.

So please let me know if my pc version will work with the cdj's without any issue.

Thank you very much

Pioneer CDJ1000 MK3's will only work with Virtual DJ if you use timecode CDs and an audio interface (e.g. Hercules Deejay Trim 4&6).

Have you used timecodes before?

Mensajes Sun 04 Nov 12 @ 4:54 pm
kpone9PRO InfinityMember since 2011
yes i have used time-code before but not for vdj. So I can't control the deck without any time-code CD

That's is not a big deal i just have to download the vdj one.

And what about all the settings?

Mensajes Sun 04 Nov 12 @ 11:48 pm
kpone9 wrote :
yes i have used time-code before but not for vdj. So I can't control the deck without any time-code CD

That's is not a big deal i just have to download the vdj one.

Yep - either download Virdual DJ's own timecode, or get the Serato one instead (http://serato.com/scratchlive/downloads/scratchlive-controlcd). Serato's is far more reliable and accurate, and is supported in Virtual DJ.

kpone9 wrote :

And what about all the settings?

Suggested settings can be found here: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/TimeCode%20Config.html

But you really need to test it before you play a live set, as it will be horrible if you encounter any issues in the middle of your set. Find someone who will let you use their Pioneer CDJ's (it doesn't even have to be CDJ1000's) for a couple of hours just so you can be sure your setup is working.

Trust me - it's worth it!

Mensajes Mon 05 Nov 12 @ 2:40 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)