Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Adding song Field2 to my skin

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I use Mixed in key and needed to use Field2 to store the Key information. I would like to show Field 2 on the deck that the track is loaded to, but I can't find a text element or VDJ verb that will display the Field2 value. Did I miss something?

I know how to change the text from Key to MIK. I just need to change the command form %camelot to something like %Field2.

I do know Comments works, but I have ALLOT of comments used for other reasons...

Mensajes Tue 06 Nov 12 @ 9:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
use ..
<textzone deck="1">
<text ........format="`get loaded_song 'field2'`"/>
</textzone>

There is a special character (`) in the above script. Better copy-paste it.

Mensajes Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 4:00 am
Awesome, thank you. I tried

format="MIK`get loaded_song 'field2'`"/>

I get the MIK but no result, did I break it?

Mensajes Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 8:01 am
Still not working, so here is what I tried:

<textzone deck="1">
<pos x="320" y="200"/>
<size width="63" height="14"/>
<text font="ARIAL GREEK" size="17" color="#28acff" weight="bold" align="left" format="`get loaded_song 'field2'`"/>
</textzone>

and I don't get the Field 2 result. I will work with it some more. But what I was trying earlier was:

<textzone deck="1">
<pos x="320" y="200"/>
<size width="63" height="14"/>
<text font="ARIAL GREEK" size="17" color="#28acff" weight="bold" align="left" format="MIK`get loaded_song 'field2'`"/>
</textzone>

I will get the MIK with this, but no result next to it.

Mensajes Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 11:02 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yeap, you re right. It doesnt work :) I rarely use those for skins, so i had to refresh my memory. In the browser you see Field1 and Field2, but for the database those are named as User1 and User2 fields.
so the correct format is ..
`get loaded_song 'user2'`

From Wiki Page http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript_verbs.html

Quote :

get loaded_song : get a property from the song loaded on the deck: "deck 2 get loaded_song 'album'" - Properties: Icon, Title, Author (Artist), Album, Genre, BPM, Key, Length, Bitrate, Year, Comment, PlayCount, FirstSeen, FirstPlay, LastPlay, Drive, Filepath, Filename, Filetype, Filesize, Filedate, LinkedVideo, KeyNumeric, Composer, BPMCompat, KeyCompat, Stars, User1, User2, LoadedOn

Mensajes Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 1:17 pm
AH, I was looking at that, but never came to that conclusion. Thanks again man!

Mensajes Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 1:30 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)