Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Problems with Virtual Dj

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

This happened last week about three hours into my gig, the left platter on my ddj- ergo quit working i could play songs on that side, but wasnt able too scratch with it, closed out virtual dj and re-opened and it worked fine. now today on it again and the right side did the same thing. Help.... I think its the virtual dj 7.0.5 pro!!!

Mensajes Sun 25 Nov 12 @ 12:36 pm
i have a console dj control mp3 e2 hercules and i have lost my serial number of the cd virtual dj for it the console because i had recently did format in the pc. So my shop which i buy the console say me to ask help for your because the serial number of virtual dj is unique and my shop can't to know it. i would like to ask you to send the serial number of the dj control mp3 e2 for the cd. i look forward to responding you. my name is basilis kokkalis and my email is ****@*****. if you can't send me, say me what i could do to obtain my serial number and to reworking my console dj control mp3 e2.

[Sorry, unlicensed users are not permitted to post E-mail addresses and/or other contact information - Please read the forum rules]

Mensajes Mon 26 Nov 12 @ 12:21 pm

Mensajes Mon 26 Nov 12 @ 12:29 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)