Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Numark N4 vinyl mode bug

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I purchased my N4 about 3-4 weeks ago, but the little time that I have actually had to use it I have been tailoring settings learning the ins and outs and more than anything modifying the mapping to suit my needs. Since I haven't actually spent much time playing on it (maybe 3-4 hours at the most..!) I'm not sure if this issue has been there all along or if something has occurred since I purchased it. Occasionally, when the controller is in vinyl mode and I start to "rewind" or "fast forward" the track, (I use 'scratch' instead of 'search' because I'm usually not going very far and I don't like using the shift button any more than I have to) it will suddenly jump to a different point in the track. I'm not sure whether it jumps forward or backwards, but it is never very far. Example : I have my hand firmly on surface of jog wheel rotating it backwards and it will jump (8?) bars forwards..... I can't recall if it continues the movement after the jump or if I have to lift my hand and then place it back on the wheel to continue tracking.

*Note : I have not modified the command script for the touchwheel*

Anyone else having this or similar issue? Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated!

Mensajes Sun 09 Dec 12 @ 1:33 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)