Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Vestax VCI 400 stops sending Data to PC

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

dj808PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Need some help please, and fast I have a gig this weekend!

I'm have problems with my Vestax VCI 400 where it would stop sending the MIDI data my Laptop. I notice while playing I loose control with VDJ, there is no response on the software when a button, slider, and jog wheel is used. I notice that the "DATA SEND" LED is not blinking at this time. There is still audio comming out and I still can manually controll VDJ through my PC touch pad and keyboard, so I'm assuming that the USB connection is good.

This happens at random times but frequently I may be playing for 1 min and it happens or I could be playing for 30 min then it would happen. Sometimes when it happens I could power cycle the VCI 400 then re scan the mapping, and Apply the Sound setting, then it woudl start working again. But that is not a good option while playing at a gig.

Thanks In Advance!

Mensajes Mon 10 Dec 12 @ 7:12 pm
What OS are you using ?

Mensajes Tue 11 Dec 12 @ 1:59 am

Mensajes Tue 11 Dec 12 @ 3:20 am
I'm running Win7 with intel i7 processor.

Mensajes Tue 11 Dec 12 @ 11:20 am
music234 wrote :

Hi Music thanks for the link but that was another problem that I was having with the controller. Hahaha makes me wonder if I'm the only one having problems with the VCI 400
This is my first Vestax controller and so far I'm not to happy. For the 8 months that I've had the controller it's been letting me down when I really need it.
I started looking into what it would take to fix the hardware if that is the problem, and It's looking to be at least 3 weeks to a few months in getting it fixed.

Mensajes Tue 11 Dec 12 @ 11:32 am
uuups,

same guy, same controller, different problem! Sorry for that. I got no problems with mine; maybe JB can help you?

Greets from Germany

Mensajes Tue 11 Dec 12 @ 12:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)