Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Cue points have been deleted!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mdblainHome userMember since 2012
I have the Numark Mixtrack Pro that came with the limited edittion of VDJ. But recentely, all my cue points from all the songs I have, have been deleted and only like 5% of my music still have their bpm listed the rest have nothing. I had many cue points on all my songs for various entranes and they are all gone. I am putting the blame on itunes because of the most recent update it wouln't open so I had to reinstal it and when I did everything was deleted. Even though I got all the music from my ipod back to my itunes library the problem with VDJ is still there. This all happened Monday and I am DJing a rave Friday so you could imagine my stress and frustration ha. Please help, any help will do!

Mensajes Wed 12 Dec 12 @ 7:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Your music files are still in the same position (path) ?
Do you use the iTunes Playlists to load the files in VirtualDJ ?
What is the filesize of the database you have in MyDocuments\VirtualDJ folder ?

Try this..
First BACKUP you database located in MyDocuments\VirtualDJ
Download and install Home Free version.. http://www.virtualdj.com/download/free.html
Launch Home Free version. Select the folder(s) in Browser that contain your music files and rightclick ->Add to searchDB
Once you add all the folders , goto Config->Browser tab , select the C drive and do Search , Clean and fix with this order.

Mensajes Wed 12 Dec 12 @ 9:38 pm
mdblainHome userMember since 2012
All my music is still in the same path and yes i use iTunes to load my music files. After the iTunes stopped working my cue points were all deleted I'm still baffled but i've gone through and manually put some back in already since I havent found a way to restore my previous.

Mensajes Fri 14 Dec 12 @ 2:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)