Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Mapping Pioneer 700 / No Headphone Volume when mapping Crossfader

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm mapping my crossfader to sync videos with music output.

My Controller is 'Simple MIDI wrapper'

I mapped my my key 0-CC11, with an action code of crossfader.

I don't need anything else for my mixer, however now I can't cue my next song through my headphones unless I bring my crossfader over slightly. Where did I go wrong?

I have reverted to Original settings and tried starting over... Any suggestions on how I can fix this.

Thanks

Mensajes Thu 27 Dec 12 @ 12:00 am
Do I need to map the "Cue" buttons on the mixer so it's heard through the headphones?

I've been reading the posts in Controller Figuration and don't see it anywhere. Any help by this Friday will help a lot and be much appreciated!!

Mensajes Thu 27 Dec 12 @ 1:54 pm
Assuming that you mean Pioneer DJM-700 mixer, then this is a real hardware audio mixer, so you need to map the crossfader to video_crossfader so that it crossfades video only. Otherwise it will also crossfade the audio in VirtualDJ's internal software mixer before it reaches your real hardware mixer, preventing you from headphone pre-listening.

Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MIDI%20mapping%20an%20external%20DJ%20mixer.html

Mensajes Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 4:06 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)