Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Virtual DJ LE - Download - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

jinjokPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi All,

I purchased the Pioneer WEGO and installed the software on my laptop. I am now in Thailand and my laptop died so I have a new one but I do not have the software disc with me. Is there anyway I can download the LE version to install on my new laptop and work with my WEGO?

I need the software only.

Also if i purchase the PRO version of virtual DJ does the Pioneer WEGO work with this version

Thanks

Mensajes Wed 02 Jan 13 @ 5:18 am
jinjok wrote :
Hi All,

I purchased the Pioneer WEGO and installed the software on my laptop. I am now in Thailand and my laptop died so I have a new one but I do not have the software disc with me. Is there anyway I can download the LE version to install on my new laptop and work with my WEGO?

I need the software only.

Also if i purchase the PRO version of virtual DJ does the Pioneer WEGO work with this version

Thanks

Your controller will work with the full version of Virtual Dj.

To download the LE version, give in the serial on your profile page.

Greetings & Happy New year!
MG_Maxim

Mensajes Wed 02 Jan 13 @ 6:01 am
DJKichosPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
VirtualDJ Pro supports more than 160 drivers, a driver is supported in the Pro version

To download the LE version of your driver need to have registered the serial number in your profile, in this case as I do not miss you need to buy the Pro version of VirtualDJ.

http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Mensajes Wed 02 Jan 13 @ 9:41 am
Hi, I just purchased an ideapad laptop which doesn't come with a disc drive. How do I install the virtual Dj limited edition software on it?

Mensajes Thu 17 Jan 13 @ 5:37 pm

Mensajes Thu 17 Jan 13 @ 5:53 pm
hi i purchased the numark mixtract pro but it came with a software call serato i dont know how to use it how can i download virtual dj le so i can use it with my hardware ?? please help

Mensajes Sun 20 Jan 13 @ 7:52 pm

Mensajes Mon 21 Jan 13 @ 3:58 am
hi,
i have a january 2011 series numark mixdeck but i did not register my software to this site when i got it however i lost my serial number but i have my virtual dj LE cd and i need the serial number in order for it to work i need help!! please can you help me?

Mensajes Fri 01 Mar 13 @ 6:08 pm
I got a ddj wego and I allready had VDJ Pro on my pc and I installed the LE also. I want to make the Pro work the same as the LE with the controller because it doesn't respond to any button that I press to send command to the pc\VDJ Pro.

Mensajes Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 7:45 pm

Mensajes Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 8:06 pm
nibuaLE userMember since 2013
Hi! I had a gemini cntrl-7 controler that comes with virtual dj LE. I have moved to another city and lost the disc of Virtual DJ LE. can I register the serial number of my gemini cntrl-7 on my profile to download a new copy of Virtual DJ LE?

Thanks,

Anibal Aguiar.

Mensajes Mon 25 Mar 13 @ 10:05 am
Yes, you can.

Keith

Mensajes Mon 25 Mar 13 @ 10:30 am
nibuaLE userMember since 2013
I tryied to register the serial number of my device (gemini cntrl-7) but it return "this serial is not valid"...

Could some one tell me where can I register it to download the virtual DJ LE or the drivers of my controller?

thanks!

Mensajes Mon 25 Mar 13 @ 5:44 pm

Mensajes Mon 25 Mar 13 @ 6:26 pm
Hi everyone.

I recently bought a ddi wego and i installed the virtual dj program that came on the disc on a windows 8 computer. that computer broke, now i have an iMac and i do not know what to do! i dont want to pay for anything. Is there still a way i can get that virtual dj limited edition without paying?

If yes, please reply to this with a link to it and with instructions, it would mean a lot, thanks.

Mensajes Sat 13 Apr 13 @ 9:33 pm
Go to your download center and just download it again.....

Mensajes Sat 13 Apr 13 @ 10:50 pm
comprei um midi dj controller e nao recebe o serial do cd virtual dj le. o que faço, vou brigar na loja?
*******@***********

[Sorry, E-mail addresses and other contact details are not permitted for unlicensed users]

Mensajes Thu 09 May 13 @ 9:48 pm

Mensajes Fri 10 May 13 @ 12:17 am
ONDE EU POSSO ENCONTRAR O VIRTUAL DJ LE PARA DOWNLOAD ?

Mensajes Tue 04 Jun 13 @ 9:43 am
14%