Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: search database

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

does anyone know why a song that is in the database but will not show up when searching on artist or the name of the song. It is physically in the database plus I can see it in VDJ if I scroll by artist.

Mensajes Sun 27 Jan 13 @ 11:16 am
Try right-clicking on it and choose Add to search DB

Also, check which fields are enabled for search - Click on the magnifying glass to the right of the search box and tick the appropriate fields.

Mensajes Sun 27 Jan 13 @ 11:41 am
Support staff wrote :
Try right-clicking on it and choose Add to search DB

Also, check which fields are enabled for search - Click on the magnifying glass to the right of the search box and tick the appropriate fields.

Does not give me an opion to add only to remove

Mensajes Sun 27 Jan 13 @ 11:47 am

Mensajes Sun 27 Jan 13 @ 11:56 am
What's the song? How have you tagged it, and what exactly are you entering when you search?

Also, which version of VDJ are you using?

In earlier versions you had to type an exact match to get certain results e.g. entering "earth wind" would not find Earth, Wind & Fire because of the comma after Earth.

That's now changed because VDJ has "multi field search".

Mensajes Sun 27 Jan 13 @ 11:57 am
groovindj wrote :
What's the song? How have you tagged it, and what exactly are you entering when you search?

In earlier versions you had to type an exact match to get certain results e.g. entering "earth wind" would not find Earth, Wind & Fire because of the comma after Earth.

Current version of VDJ
It appears that if I look in VDJ by artist, I can find the song but not when using the search feature
Stardust by nat cole

Mensajes Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 10:40 am
spencerl wrote :
groovindj wrote :

Current version of VDJ
It appears that if I look in VDJ by artist, I can find the song but not when using the search feature
Stardust by nat cole

After further research - if I close out of VDJ and then go back in I can now do the search and it works
What is going on I have no idea - any help would be appreciated

Mensajes Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 11:04 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)