Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: hampster style FRUSTRATION!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

now I know that this has been a topic brought up a lot. but the thing is, is that every forum that I read isn't very helpful. Im using virtual dj le and I am using the pro virsion but by trial basis I would love to update my software but what im trying to do isn't working and i figure why shell out the extra cash if this is how the program will operate.

anyway... im using numark mixtrack (not pro) with virtual dj le pro (20 trial) and im trying to change to hampster mode. but evertime that i try to switch I go to mapping and select the crossfader in the left column then press Key learn then select from the right column crossfader_hamster and press action learn, and it doesn't work!! as a matter of fact instead of switching my crossfader to hampster mode it switches the crossfader to settings. meaning that when I slide the crossfader like 20 settings windows open. this is very very very frustrating!!!!! am i doing something wrong? or is it just because im using the 20 trial that I am unable to use the feature? can someone help? because I will tell you if your using a "trial" then it would be good to actually try the software before you buy it.

Mensajes Thu 21 Feb 13 @ 3:03 pm
you need to map 'crossfader_hamster' to a button not the actual crossfader. It is a switch to change the behavior of the crossfader. I really recommend that you think twice about using the mixtrack to learn to transform with as you will only destroy the crossfader. If you practice everyday it shouldn't take much longer than three months to ruin.

Mensajes Thu 21 Feb 13 @ 3:13 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)