Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ/Denon6000/Mac/Recording Error

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello, may someone please help w/ my VDJ.

I have a mac (Lion OSX 10.8) and a Denon MC 6000 and am using VDJ Pro, and I have tried every possible solution on this site, and none seem to work. Kinda disappointed that VDJ itself is giving out incorrect advice.

Anyways, I am trying to record my dj set (mix) in GOOD quality, and WITHOUT hearing my cued song.

I have used Advanced Configuration and applied the following:

Deck 1 | MC6000 sound card | Channels 1&2
Deck 2 | MC6000 sound card | Channels 3&4
Record Loopback | MC6000 sound card | Channels 1&2

However, but when I set the way VDJ stated, an "sound card error" pops up, and I cannot apply the advance configurations. Again, I am trying to record a mix on a Mac Lion 10.8, and after doing 'exactly' what VDJ said (and VDJ forums), I 'still' get an error message saying that my soundcard is not recognized. I have a Y cable going out from the Denon REC OUT to the 'headphones' jack in my computer (the only jack available).

BTW: I HAVE AN iMic SET UP AS MY LINE IN, AND I AM 'STILL' GETTING ERROR MESSAGE ON MY SCREEN!

Any help?????

Thx!

Mensajes Fri 22 Feb 13 @ 10:38 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
As far as i know is it not possible at the moment.

Please use the "normal" soundcard config and use a third party product to record the linein (iMac).

Mensajes Sun 24 Feb 13 @ 6:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)