Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Video and audio not maching Please help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello everyone, I will appreciate your help on this issue i have with my system.
I have a macbook pro with 2.5 ghz and 4 Ram and virtualdj 7 when i put a video mix or some times one video the audio dont mach with the video and last saturday I put a video mix and the audio was playing but the video was in slow motion and happend with a single video too.
thanks god i have a mix CD on my deck to play. and later on my PC i was able to download a video but i receive and error message that say video driver error can some one help me what to do?

Mensajes Tue 19 Mar 13 @ 5:32 pm
This is the plugins forum. You should have posted your message in the Mac support area for a quick response.

Don't post it again! Contact a forum moderator and ask them to move it for you.

Mensajes Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 10:24 am
Moved to Mac forum.

Keith

Mensajes Mon 25 Mar 13 @ 3:48 pm
Thank you

Mensajes Thu 04 Apr 13 @ 5:25 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Video Output is only possible while using Pro Full.

To get the latest Pro Full version, please register your licence key under your account and download the actual version from your download center.

If you use a Mac which will fits with our Mac System Requirements it will work.
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/index.html

If not, please come back :-)

Mensajes Fri 05 Apr 13 @ 2:59 am
I'm using home edition for 10 min I think the video resolution is to high since with other videos plays good. and when i used HD1280x720 or higher the CPU is going up to red and video start slow and audio normal.

Mensajes Tue 23 Apr 13 @ 5:34 pm
I actually have 3 issues. I have done a search for the answers but have not found anything. I am posting here cause my first issue has to do with this thread.

1) I am using the same Mac as described above. I have paid for the most recent version of Virtual Dj pro full and am having the same issue. When i play videos the music is way off from the video. It reminds me of watching the old chineese/japanees kung fu movies. How can I get the video and audio to match up?

2) Another issue i am having is with my playlists. I will go to a folder and put music over to the right side for the autoplay but if i click on a different folder to add more songs to it, my previous playlist dissapears. Any solutions to this?

3) I recently put the Virtual Dj iremote on my iphone. Using the same Mac as mentioned above, it is never able to connect. I have even tried using bluetooth to do it and still it does not work. I have turned it on in the options but my iphone will only say "trying to reconnect to virtualdj".

These 3 issues are the only problems i have at the moment. If I can get them fixed I would be one happy Dj. Thanks in advance for the help.

Mensajes Sat 22 Jun 13 @ 9:18 am
1) This may be due to processing by your external video display(s), especially in a club/bar where distribution systems and long cable runs are used. Try using the Delay option in CONFIG -> Video to compensate.

2) Turn off AutoLoad Playlists in CONFIG -> Options

3) Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/iRemote.html

Mensajes Sat 22 Jun 13 @ 11:11 am
I am seeing this problem, but only with vob files on my windows 8 machine

Mensajes Thu 15 Aug 13 @ 11:00 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)