Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Script for loop shift on Numark Mixdeck

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey all,
I have been searching for an hour but can't seem to find anything on how to do what I want to do. I would just copy the script from the filter effect but I can't seem to be able to see it spelled out. What I am looking to do is on the Mixdeck if you turn the Stop Time knob it will control the filter and you can turn it up and down no problem. I want the same thing to happen with the loop shift but using the start time knob. If anyone could help me out that would be great. I have it set up so that I can shift it right or + but don't know how to get it to shift it right + and left -

Mensajes Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 1:53 am
loop shift (I assume you mean loop_move) cannot be mapped correctly on a slider/knob. It would be better to be used on an encoder.

I can think of a couple ways to "trick" it and make it work but I have never tried them.

If you want to do some tests try the following codes (one at a time):

loop ? param_multiply 100% & param_invert & param_pingpong & loop_move

loop ? param_invert & param_pingpong & loop_move

loop ? param_pingpong & loop_move

loop ? param_pingpong & param_invert & loop_move

Mensajes Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 3:30 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
loop shift (I assume you mean loop_move) cannot be mapped correctly on a slider/knob. It would be better to be used on an encoder.

I can think of a couple ways to "trick" it and make it work but I have never tried them.

If you want to do some tests try the following codes (one at a time):

loop ? param_multiply 100% & param_invert & param_pingpong & loop_move

loop ? param_invert & param_pingpong & loop_move

loop ? param_pingpong & loop_move

loop ? param_pingpong & param_invert & loop_move

I tried but they didn't do anything. What I have that does work is loop_move +10% but now how do I get it to minus 10% as well? I can change it to 1% 0.1, 100% all that but it will only go forward or if I put -10% it will only go back, I have tried +10% & -10% but it only reacts to the +10%. Why would the filter be any different using the stop time knob, as the start time knob is really the same thing. If anyone knows the code for how the filter to works I would just like to copy it and replace filter with loop_move and assign it for start instead of stop

Mensajes Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 10:52 pm
Anyone?

Mensajes Sun 24 Mar 13 @ 2:54 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)