Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: How do I map this? - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ_Craig wrote :
Still not able to trigger effects on both deck 1 and deck 2. Deck 1 effect lights on the effect section in VDJ. I need both to light.

EDIT: fixed it.

var 'mode' 1 ? device_side 'left' ? effect 'dfv flanger' active while_pressed & deck 2 effect 'dfv flanger' active while_pressed : var 'shift' ? deck active sampler 1 rec & sampler 1 select : sampler 1 play_stop while_pressed & sampler 1 select : var 'mode' 2 ? loop 0.125 : var 'mode' 3 ? loop_roll 0.125 while_pressed : var 'shift' ? delete_cue 1 : hot_cue 1

Adjust accordingly for each pad.

Mensajes Tue 16 Apr 13 @ 7:53 am
DJ_Craig wrote :
Still not able to trigger effects on both deck 1 and deck 2. Deck 1 effect lights on the effect section in VDJ. I need both to light.

var 'mode' 1 ? device_side 'left' ? effect 'dfv flanger' active while_pressed & deck 2 effect 'dfv flanger' active while_pressed : var 'shift' ? deck active sampler 1 rec & sampler 1 select : sampler 1 play_stop while_pressed & sampler 1 select : var 'mode' 2 ? loop 0.125 : var 'mode' 3 ? loop_roll 0.125 while_pressed : var 'shift' ? delete_cue 1 : hot_cue 1

Mensajes Tue 16 Apr 13 @ 7:53 am

var 'mode' 1 ? device_side 'left' ? effect 'dfv flanger' active while_pressed & deck 2 effect 'dfv flanger' active while_pressed : var 'shift' ? deck active sampler 1 rec & sampler 1 select : sampler 1 play_stop while_pressed & sampler 1 select : var 'mode' 2 ? loop 0.125 : var 'mode' 3 ? loop 0.125 while_pressed : var 'shift' ? delete_cue 1 : hot_cue 1

Mensajes Tue 16 Apr 13 @ 7:54 am
Why is editing my post causing multiple posts? Please delete.

Mensajes Tue 16 Apr 13 @ 7:55 am
I am very interested in this mapper. Any progress or way I can check it out?

Mensajes Sat 11 May 13 @ 7:49 pm
djturkPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Mapping is quite confusing, since the upgrade to 7.4 my DAC3 lost it's mapper - no longer supported, some of the functions still usable from VDJ. I am trying to assign a key and learn action on DAC3...nothing! Pretty frustrated.

Mensajes Sun 12 May 13 @ 8:13 am
You can revert your mapper to it's factory settings in case something messed up.
In order to do so just open Config, go to mappers tab and click on the CD icon on the bottom of the page.
If this doesn't sort out your problems then you should check if your unit is working properly...

Mensajes Mon 13 May 13 @ 12:04 am
The DAC-3 is still natively supported in VirtualDJ v7.4 - If it's not working altogether, please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MIDI%20Controller%20Not%20Working.html

What version of VirtualDJ were you using previously? If you were using the old DLL mappers with VirtualDJ v5.x or earlier, then these are no-longer supported since the powerful VDJscript mapping was introduced in VirtualDJ v6. We would strongly recommend mapping the controller to suit your own preferences: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20change%20the%20mapping%20for%20a%20button.html

Mensajes Mon 13 May 13 @ 6:05 am
I use the Twitch also. I am so frustrated with the mapping for it in 7.4! why did they have to chain the pads??? ridiculous! I went back to 7.05 because it was way easier to map in that version(at least for the Twitch) and I have it set exactly how I want it. Actually Synthet1c helped me set up some of the features with it last year!! Thanks again bro!

I wish there was a way to remove the embedded Twitch file.

Mensajes Thu 18 Jul 13 @ 6:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)