Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: 2 mics on hercules dj console rmx (karaoke night)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

rickyjcPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi.

I have the above deck and next week i'm doing a disco with karaoke.

my questions is because even though you have 2 mic inputs you can only use one mic at a time and on the night it would be ideal to use 2.

Is it possible to connect a 2 into one jack adaptor and connect a mic to each of the sockets in the adaptor? would both mics work? if not then any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mensajes Sat 20 Apr 13 @ 7:46 pm
No, you would need an external mixer with two or more mic inputs to be able to do this (Preferably also with FX for reverb for the singers.) An external mixer would also allow you to connect a backup source such as an iPod should you have any problems with your computer (The RMX is a MIDI controller and will cease to function without your computer and VirtualDJ running.)

Alternatively, you could purchase a dual wireless mic system - These will usually have a single mixed mic level output that you could plug into the mic input of the RMX, allowing both wireless mics to work through it at the same time.

Mensajes Sun 21 Apr 13 @ 11:13 am
rickyjcPRO InfinityMember since 2010

ok. many thanks for the advice.

Mensajes Mon 22 Apr 13 @ 2:06 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)