Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Mk4 custom mapping.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

so i have my mk4 but i dont use pitch sliders ever (i think i said that right.) anyway i want to change that and map them to the dryness and wetness of an effect when i use it. is there a way to do this?

Mensajes Sun 21 Apr 13 @ 2:38 pm
There is no standard for wet/dry in VDJ, so you would have to query the selected effect and determine the slider you want to control, or you could just control a specific slider for all effects.

the second way is simple, just map the pitch fader to
effect slider 1

the first way is more complex, but not really that hard. you need to query the loaded effect with

eg if the first effect uses slider 1 and the second effect uses slider 2, you can extend that as far as you wish to, at the end if none of the effects you have listed are loaded you can just default to slider 1

effect 'first_effect_name' select ? effect slider 1 : effect 'second_effect_name' select ? effect slider 2 : etc... : effect slider 1

working example. "these effects can only be downloaded from the forum"

effect 'ramp_delay' select ? effect slider 1 : effect 'rollit2' slider 2 : effect slider 1

Mensajes Sun 21 Apr 13 @ 3:10 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)