Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: American Audio Versadeck Mixer not working

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

trachzzHome userMember since 2011
i got a problem with Virtual dj

i got the latest version of virtaul dj pro

everything except the mixer works on my american versadeck, the buttons and stuff work but the faders and the EQ and stuff doesnt work.. when i drag the crossfader all the way to the left or right nothing happends..

Mensajes Fri 26 Apr 13 @ 8:13 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Please register your Pro Full license to your Account http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html or purchase a license of Pro full http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and support the software and its future development.

The AA Vesradeck can operate in 2 different modes (Mixer and MIDI). To switch the Versadeck to MIDI mixer mode ..
Please switch the device channel A to “Deck A” then you can enter the menu of the Mixer.( Press and hold the “Folder” button)
The switch up until you can see the Menu point “ 5. Mixer Setup”
Change the mixer from “ Mixer” to “ Midi” .
Then go up with the Folder button until you see Exit and Save and store this setting.
You will see “Saving” in the display.

Mensajes Fri 26 Apr 13 @ 11:38 am
Hi Guys

i have just got the AA Versdeck and am new to the set up VDJ

i am also having the same sort of issues getting my AA Versadeck working fully with Virtual DJ LE, i have just upgraded to the pro version for a trial to see if it would solve the issue.

for some reason all of my music is coming out only channel 1. Deck A and B work but the centre mixer isnt working like a normal mixer should. it also is migrated with the VDJ screen either, also the headphone cuepan is separating the 2 different decks.

please help as i wanna start having a mix.............

...oh i have also set up bot deck A and B to output 'mixer and tried 'midi' too on option 5 in the menu and neither of them make it work right

Mensajes Sat 25 May 13 @ 1:08 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)