Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Please help. Mac, VDJ and NS6

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have posted in here before with no assistance. I just switched to MAC from PC and i'm having serious problems getting all three components to work properly. I installed the lastest VDJ, and the latest firmware on the NS6. When i open VDJ none of the settings work, i go into configuration and basically have to the master to channel, and then it will play, sometimes it wont, i have to reboot disconnect and reconnect the device...
So i did a fund raiser last night and had songs auto playing while they did a tricky tray. When i went back to the booth to start the dance music, i had nothing. Volume didnt work, nothing, if one deck was playing and i moved a song to another deck it would switch to that deck, then i would have to hit the headphone button to get back to the first track. then to play the second track i would have to click on that decks headphone button. I had to to stop and switch laptops in the middle of the gig, that sucked.

So as of right now there is no way i can use my MAC with VDJ and NS6, can someone please try and assist me with this problem?

Thanks in advance..
Pete

Mensajes Sat 11 May 13 @ 7:15 am
after trying additional things, when i go in VDJ i have to goto Config, click on performance and it will start playing, but after a few hours it loses all connection to the NS6? Any ideas? Anyone?

Mensajes Sat 11 May 13 @ 12:14 pm
wow, nothing. I guess i found a new issue..

Mensajes Sun 12 May 13 @ 7:27 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)