Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Microphone Problems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok so basically i'm having troubles getting my microphone to work. My mic is plugged into my keyboard using the microphone and headset ports (green and pink) and i go into the configuration for go to input and select microphone hit apply and it gives me the error "Error in the ASIO sound driver: Your soundcard is probably not connected, or the settings are inccorrect" I do not have an internal soundcard, my sound is all built into the motherboard. Is there a solution to this problem?

Mensajes Mon 13 May 13 @ 10:15 pm
If you're using the audio that's on your motherboard, you shouldn't need (or use) ASIO drivers.

Did you install ASIO4ALL?

Mensajes Tue 14 May 13 @ 10:27 am
Just got it, will let you know how it goes

Mensajes Tue 14 May 13 @ 4:08 pm
ok after installing it I can no longer hear my music while ASIO4all is enabled when I put the input to microphone

Mensajes Tue 14 May 13 @ 4:22 pm
I wasn't suggesting that you install ASIO4ALL! I was only asking if you had.

If you answered "yes", I would have suggested removing it!

Mensajes Tue 14 May 13 @ 6:00 pm
ok well I removed it. So got any suggestions to my problem?

Mensajes Tue 14 May 13 @ 8:03 pm
VirtualDJ Home FREE doesn't support using a microphone - Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

More advanced sound configuration is only possible in VirtualDJ Basic and the full Professional, but Home FREE does allow this to be tested for upto 10 minutes a a time. It's unlikely that the sound card built into your computer will have ASIO microphone support. Try configuring it using normal WDM audio, e.g:

Inputs: Microphone
Outputs: Simple
Sound card: Choose your computer's sound card

...Or if your computer has a surround sound card and you wish to configure it for headphone pre-listening using the front/rear outputs:

Inputs: Microphone
Outputs: Headphones
Sound card: 4.1 card -> Choose your computer's sound card

NOTE: To be able to use the above configurations, you will need to purchase VirtualDJ. VirtualDJ Broadcaster has limited microphone support (Can only be used if you use your computer's built-in sound card for both input and output.) Full mic support is only available in VirtualDJ Basic or the full VirtualDJ Professional. Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

Mensajes Wed 15 May 13 @ 4:44 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)