Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Defaults for Track View on Deck

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

903djPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Not sure I'm using the proper terms here so I'm including screen shots to help.

I recently discovered that you can click on the various track information on a deck and change its appearance (bold, color and in the case of Key from note to camelot #).

Here's what I get when I first open VDJ and load a track

A couple of clicks later and I can have this.

If I close VDJ and restart it, the track view reverts back to my first image. Is there a way to change the track views and save it as default?

Mensajes Tue 14 May 13 @ 10:58 am
After some digging I probably should have posted this in the skins fourm...my apologies.

I opened up the xml file for my skin and found the following code.

<text font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pkey"/>
<text2 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pkey"/>
<text3 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pcamelot"/>
<text4 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pcamelot"/>
<text5 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#28acff" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pcamelot"/>

There appears to be a different line associated with each mouse click. Can I reorder and edit and assume the first line will always be default?

If I want my Key by default to be displayed in blue I could change my code to:

<text font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#28acff" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pcamelot"/>
<text2 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pkey"/>
<text3 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pcamelot"/>
<text4 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pcamelot"/>
<text5 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pkey"/>

Swapping line 1 and line 5 and also changing "text" for "text5" and "text 5" for "text".

Mensajes Tue 14 May 13 @ 12:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The <text line is the one that will show first, when you launch the software. <text2,3 etc will follow the clicks of the mouse.
So if you wish a specific color to be displayed by default make that line <text (without number) and make the other ones to be <text2,3, etc.
You don't have to put the <text line first This could be the last one as well. But you need to make the <text lines to have sequential numbers.
So it could look like...

<text3...
<text2...
<text
<text4

Edit the xml file of the skin you currently use. Update the zip file and you re done.

Mensajes Tue 14 May 13 @ 12:54 pm
So played around with and I was able to make the changes I wanted. Thanks for the additional info about it not having to be in sequential order.

Mensajes Tue 14 May 13 @ 1:23 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)