Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Clipbank/transition glitch from vid. to non-vid.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey there.
I have a major issue when i play videos and try to mix it with regular mp3 files. I use the "use this plugin for audio-only files:" option with clipbank.
When i'm making the transistion with e.g. the grid-transistion some of the bosex goes all black, some boxes lagg very much, and a few runs fine, the "major out" or the ekstern screen sometimes goes black. When i end the transition, and the next number is playing, it goes back to working again. I have made a quick video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF8ZMObjC5U , don't mind watching more than the first 1min 30sec., the rest should have been cut.

My PC specs:
Intel B960 processor
Nvidia Geforce GT 620M
6gb DDR3 RAM

I have updated the video drivers and i run the newest VDJ

Any help or tips is appreciated! Thanks!

Mensajes Tue 14 May 13 @ 12:07 pm
Forgot to mention: I have tried to reinstall VDJ, tried with a "new" clipbank, new flv files in the clipbank, tried with mp4 in the clipbank instead, and tried with a couple of different video formats.
It might have happened after i overloaded virtual DJ with a too big file in the clipbank and virtual DJ "stopped working", i use a PC with windows 8.
Hope it covers all obvious questions

Mensajes Tue 14 May 13 @ 12:14 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
How long do these clips run for and what are their size.

Mensajes Tue 14 May 13 @ 12:38 pm
They run for 4-8secs. and about 0.5-1.5mb., and then they loop of course.

Mensajes Tue 14 May 13 @ 2:25 pm
Oh and the flv files are different sizes (range from 320x280 to 720x480), and the musicvideos are almost exclusive 720x480

Mensajes Tue 14 May 13 @ 5:00 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Try converting to wmv, I use HD720 setting and each clip will normally show in the clipbank slots, where as some other formats do not.

Give those settings a try and see if it helps.

And sorry about the delayed reply.

Mensajes Wed 15 May 13 @ 2:37 pm
It still doesn't work properly :( but thanks for the help!
Any other advice is welcome!

Mensajes Thu 16 May 13 @ 12:49 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)