Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Multiple Monitors

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi I'm running VDJ Pro on a Windows 7 Ultimate based machine. I have 3 HP L2245WG Monitors connected, All with a resolution of
1680 x 1050. As you face the screens Monitor 1 is left - Monitor 2 is centre and Monitor 3 is right.

The skin I'm using is the VDJ 2 Decks 1600 x 900 which is fine for me apart from when I maximise it the player automatically goes to the centre screen and I can't move the window unless I take the maximise off (then I can pull it onto whatever screen I like)

Is there a away to stop this happening? Its not a major issue for me as at the moment I'm leaving the maximise of and adjusting the player size by pulling it out from the corner to fit whatever screen it's currently on - It just bugging me a bit !!

Thanks for any advices offered !

Paul

Mensajes Mon 20 May 13 @ 10:31 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The software will maximize to the screen that is selected to be the default for applications. There has to be a setting in the Personalize/Graphics Card Settings to define that. Most likely it will be the screen that has the START button and the taskbar, but could be different.

Mensajes Mon 20 May 13 @ 10:49 am
Hi many thanks for the reply - I did think of that as well and it can be done that way I suppose I'm just being to fussy as the default screen (centre one) is where I work from usually - not a problem I can manage as it is ! Thanks again

Paul

Mensajes Mon 20 May 13 @ 11:14 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)