Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Maximize Makes Custom Skin Too Small

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

tjmac93Home userMember since 2011
I was testing the minimize, maximize, and close buttons I created in my custom skin. When the window is already maximized, clicking it again should restore it to the smaller size. However, when I click it to "restore" it makes the window so small it becomes invisible to the naked eye. It has to be something with the custom skin as I have tried default skins and they all reduce in size, but not THAT tiny.

P.S. To get it back to full screen, I had to manually edit the keyboard mapper XML file and created a keyboard shortcut for the maximize action.

How do I fix this to where when I click the maximize (when already full screen) it doesn't go so small.

Thanks,

Mensajes Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 1:16 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
You have to use a skin which will fit in his resolution with your monitor resolution.

Each registered VDJ licence user can download skins.
Please just keep in mind, the most of them are desgined for use with Pro Basic or Pro Full.
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

If you already own a VDJ LE licence key you can upgrade with a nice discount to Pro Full.

Mensajes Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 2:56 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Apparently there is something wrong with your custom skin. Make sure the width and height declared in the 1st line of the xml are correct.

Mensajes Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 7:20 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)