Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Song from deck B extremely silent

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi

Just started DJ'ing, and it's awesome, but I came across a problem.

I've set up my program so it would allow me to preview songs via my headphones.
I used the 2 sound card option and I let the master output go to an external USB sound card and
the headphones output goes straight to my USB headphones which has a built in sound card.

Now, I don't have any complaints about the master output, all songs are of the same volume.
But when trying to listen to the song from deck B, it's extremely silent so I can barely hear it.

This is extremely annoying, because now I can't properly listen to the next song so I can transition it smoothly.

I also tried to play the same song on both decks and I can clearly hear a difference in volume.

I've looked around a bit and found out I could select decks, but when I try to select deck B, it immediately switches back
to deck A. So I can only select deck A. This also doesn't change anything in volume.

I can't change my headphones volume via VirtualDJ neither. It just stays on the level I want for a split second and then switches back
to the previous value, just like with the deck selection.

I'm currently using VirtualDJ Pro full v7.4

If you need any more information, please let me know.

Thanks

Mensajes Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 12:58 pm
Update: just found out that the problem lies with my midi controller (DS-MP-150)
I don't think I'll be able to find a solution here, but if anyone has one, that'd be great

Mensajes Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 2:08 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)