Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: sound card / headphone quality issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am having some difficulties. I had to perform a system restore to factory setting (Suck it you HP tech) and I have noticed some things are different since then. my beats audio image no longer appears on screen when altering the sound levels like it use to. also i notice in VDJ my sound quality is horrible especially through the head phones. all other apps/programs sound fine and i tried 5 different types of head phones. all the settings are normal as they were before. I have however been getting an error message.
here is a pic of the error message. my system doesnt see any device manager or sound driver errors but something is off. I am running windows 8 pro with a new(6months) comp hp envy

Any help in fixing this would be great

Mensajes Sun 23 Jun 13 @ 10:53 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Please make sure that your soundcard is not set as systems standard audio device.
If that is the case change standard audio device to your built-in soundcard.

Now start vdj again.

Mensajes Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 9:09 am
If you get crackling or distortion, make sure that your computer has been optimised for DJ performance: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Performance%20Issues.html

The system restore may not have re-installed all drivers and applications that you need. If you go to the manufacturer's website support pages, you should be able to download that latest versions of any additional drivers/applications that you need, such as Beats Audio. Avoid installing more than what you actually need to DJ with.

Mensajes Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 12:16 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)