Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: What's the DJC edition?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Dear people,

I tried to search this, but couldn't find an answer.
What's the difference between the VDJ LE software and the VDJ DJC-edition? I am trying to purchase a nice controller, but wherever I look, it keeps finding controllers with VDJ DJC-edition software instead of LE.

I live in the Netherlands and I am starting to think that LE and DJC is either the same or due to the location, the standard is DJC-edition?

Thanks for reading, and hopefully replying,

~DutchBeginner

Mensajes Tue 25 Jun 13 @ 9:17 am
DucthBeginner wrote :
wherever I look, it keeps finding controllers with VDJ DJC-edition

You need to look in places other than the Hercules web site!

Mensajes Tue 25 Jun 13 @ 11:21 am
VirtualDJ Hercules DJ Console Edition is the equivalent of VirtualDJ LE and has similar limitations.

The actual version that you get will depend on the model of DJ Console and its age. it can be upgraded to the latest full VirtualDJ Professional at a discount.

If you are thinking of purchasing a Hercules DJ Console, then you should consider the latest models that include VirtualDJ LE, such as the Hercules Rmx2, 4-Mx and 4Set.

Mensajes Tue 25 Jun 13 @ 11:26 am
GroovinDJ

I did ;)
-------------------------
Support Staff

Thanks for the information. I'm still in doubt between 2 Hercules models, I'll probably go with the one with VDJ LE now, instead of the one with DJC :)

Mensajes Tue 25 Jun 13 @ 12:16 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)