Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Stream Unavailable Error - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Has anyone else found a problem with the search where when you put a song from search onto a table it gives you "Stream Unavailable Error"? It is happening for all of the songs I have tried to search no matter what artist or song. The problem just started earlier today and I have not gotten a straight answer from support as to why this is occurring.

Mensajes Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 1:18 am
simtopsPRO (legacy)Member since 2011
DJChrisCross514 wrote :
Has anyone else found a problem with the search where when you put a song from search onto a table it gives you "Stream Unavailable Error"? It is happening for all of the songs I have tried to search no matter what artist or song. The problem just started earlier today and I have not gotten a straight answer from support as to why this is occurring.

Mensajes Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 2:52 am
DJChrisCross514 wrote :

Same thing here - Orange County CA. First noticed it Thursday June 27th late afternoon. Happens on both my Laptops.

P.T.

Mensajes Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 2:55 am
Same thing is happening to me too. I contacted support they said a tech is working on the problem. Hopefully it is back up soon

Mensajes Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 4:38 am
Same thing here. Have a gig tonight, was hoping to use it for random requests.

Mensajes Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 7:57 am
Working fine now - 1:32 Pacific time.

Good job Tech!

P.T.

Mensajes Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 3:33 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Issue should be fixed now. Please try again. We apologize for the troubles.

Mensajes Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 4:52 pm
Net search not working???
Getting the came error message!

Mensajes Sun 30 Jun 13 @ 12:05 am
djfazikControlleristMember since 2013
In the middle of a set and Net Search is not Working!!!! 8:49 Pacific Time

Mensajes Sat 27 Jul 13 @ 10:50 pm
This system is crap, theres always an interruption or something or some kid of unavailable error with no response to why the hell its happeneing and if your taking money from people make sure your shit works first, how can I do my job if yall service never works right..sheesh I wish somebody at the store would have told me about how yall run this business I would have invested in a different mixer system....unbelievable!!!!!

Mensajes Sun 28 Jul 13 @ 8:17 am
412illuminati wrote :
how can I do my job if yall service never works right

Your job as a DJ is to play music that you've purchased legally.

You should not be relying on a streaming rental service to provide all your music. It's there for emergency use, not as a source of cheap music. You should also be using a registered copy of VDJ Pro if you're earning money from using Atomix software.

Mensajes Sun 28 Jul 13 @ 10:53 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Content Unlimited Audio Service (from Grooveshark) was indeed not available for several hours during the weekend. The Service should be working again now.
We are trying to spot the cause of that error , in order to provide a fix if that was an issue on our side.

Mensajes Mon 29 Jul 13 @ 3:11 am
The comment I see in threads about Content Unlimited over and over, posted by some people is basically this:

"Your job as a DJ is to play music that you've purchased legally.

You should not be relying on a streaming rental service to provide all your music. It's there for emergency use, not as a source of cheap music."

Really? Then why does VirtualDJ market this service this way:

Unlike regular consumers who buy their favorite music tracks one by one on iTunes or Beatport, DJs have very different needs:
When you work a gig, or even just practice at home, you need more than just your favorite top 20 tracks.
You need hundreds if not thousands of tracks, some of them you might play once or twice in your life and never see them again.
Obviously buying all of them is not a practical option.

That's why VirtualDJ offers you ContentUnlimited subscription plans.

Think of it as the Netflix of DJs."

Netflix of DJ's does not sound like something that is for "emergency" use only. They sell it as THE WAY for you to get music instead of using ITUNES or other services.

Oh, and by the way, Content Unlimited gives Stream Unavailable errors on everything, is it down again?

Mensajes Sat 03 Aug 13 @ 7:59 pm
I believe it is down again now it's been about 12 hours

Mensajes Sun 04 Aug 13 @ 2:41 am
I am sure the staff is aware of it by now and they will fix it as soon as they can.

Mensajes Sun 04 Aug 13 @ 3:01 am
like I said in the premium forum this issue needs to stop thy make a lot of money from us djs to have to tolerate this I don't do gigs anymore cause I own and operate a online station on live 365.com I have listeners worldwide so if I have request for sing I don't already have and content is doin this crap its really a problem we need to stand up and send a message to atomix by all droppin the service in huge numbers for one month lets see how they like getting hit in the pockets

Mensajes Sun 04 Aug 13 @ 3:51 am
plus im listed as a limited user I have pro basic

Mensajes Sun 04 Aug 13 @ 3:51 am
groovindj wrote :
412illuminati wrote :
how can I do my job if yall service never works right

Your job as a DJ is to play music that you've purchased legally.

You should not be relying on a streaming rental service to provide all your music. It's there for emergency use, not as a source of cheap music. You should also be using a registered copy of VDJ Pro if you're earning money from using Atomix software.

We PAY for a service for EMERGENCY USE... so therefore it doesn't have to WORK?? Your logic is severely faulty.

I don't pay for services whose disclaimers are "If you purchase this service, PLEASE don't use it as it probably won't work"

Mensajes Sun 04 Aug 13 @ 6:09 pm
Is this service the only way to get music online? Is anyone forcing you to only use this service?

OK you're paying for it. Fine, that's your choice. BUT if you find it doesn't work at any point, use something else!

The main point I'm making though, is that as a working DJ you guys should all have enough of your own music on your system already, without having to rely on a streaming service (paid for or not) at a gig to grab yourself enough songs to play.

Mensajes Mon 05 Aug 13 @ 5:33 am
Then why are the even selling the service? Seriously man I understand your point,but get off your high horse. The point is if a service is being PAID FOR it should be AVAILABLE. If YOU don't want to use it... don't. This is the year 2013. Cloud services are used in THOUSANDS of industries.

Mensajes Mon 05 Aug 13 @ 9:54 am
69%