Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: 2013 Atlantic City DJ Expo - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Greetings,

Well it's about 4 weeks away, and excitement is starting to ramp up. I'm off all week and trying to decide how to plan it out.

Last year I missed out on a full pass because I never asked. I chatted with about everybody. I would have loved to stay up late and see Skribble and the other masters do their thing again.

If anyone knows of two free passes that come available I would love to hook that up. I have a talented friend that has never seen even the exhibits. I think he will be in awe. I certanily am every year.

We are ok with exhibits only passes, but it sure would be nice to fall into a couple of full pass freebies. Then I can afford to take the two of us to the Noodle Bar for some pork egg noodle soup with wontons. :)

I wouldn't mind coming in to help out. I was trying to get VJStreet to let me put up a booth. They fuzzed out.

I'm off and this is the only thing I planned all week. Need some assistance?

Regards,

Jimmy

Mensajes Tue 16 Jul 13 @ 2:37 am
I am also ready for DJ Expo my wife, myself and our 12 yr old grandson (aspiring dj) will be there prolly be there for Tuesday and maybe a little on Wednesday gotta get my time off from my residency and room looking forward to meeting some of the VDJ family

Mensajes Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 1:35 pm
I want to go again (it will my 2nd).

Last time DJ Cyder hook me up with a pass. I don't see any post about passes being given away this time (is there?).

Mensajes Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 1:48 pm
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Im looking forward to this as well. I have lost count on how many times Ive been there, but I havent missed a show since sometime in the mid to late 90's, maybe 94 was my first one - not sure. Anywho - up to last year I thought the Expo was stinking it up. It was getting progressively worse from from the early 2000's. Back in the day when you picked up your bag, there was so much swag and fun stuff in the there. That stopped. Then the vendors got smaller and the show was smaller. I hated going. This past year was really good, But the PROMO ONLY show on Tuesday night was not as good as in years past. Still worth going to tho. Just my 2 cents

Mensajes Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 2:10 pm
I will be there on Tuesday from The Dj Expo week Taking all the pictures of the whole exhibit as ussual.

Mensajes Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 6:45 pm
I will be there on Tuesday. Looking forward to seeing the Virtual Dj family.

Mensajes Fri 19 Jul 13 @ 8:22 am
I will there on on sunday for the whole week. its my mini vacation...go to the beach, do some wine tasting and then party hard.

Mensajes Fri 19 Jul 13 @ 9:59 am
I'm serious. I'm off all week. How can I help?

Shopping list? Hmmmm... maybe a new roll along bag. I wore the wheels off this one.

Jimmy

Mensajes Sat 20 Jul 13 @ 4:16 am
Thanks for the offer Jimmy, but we have all the lackeys we need, and I am the head lackey. The booth is being done for us this year. We have decided to add strippers this year, to get more traffic to the booth. Not the ones the other guys use, with a lot of clothes on. Our girls will be in g strings, and we will offer lap dances, every hour. Just trying to add some class to the convention. See you there.

Mensajes Sat 20 Jul 13 @ 4:48 pm
How can I get a pass

Mensajes Sun 21 Jul 13 @ 9:04 am
Damn AMaHM that reminds me too much of work ... I work at a strip club dammit .... was hoping to see chuck in his VDJ thong

Mensajes Sun 21 Jul 13 @ 10:55 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I will post some info tomorrow on Expo passes once I talk to DJ Cyder. I believe we do have a couple though ;)

Stay tuned...

Mensajes Sun 21 Jul 13 @ 11:40 pm
waltworek. .come on bro, is that really called work. You're getting paid to'hang out' with strippers! I wanna grow up to be like you someday lol;-)

Mensajes Mon 22 Jul 13 @ 12:12 am
Homeboy wrote :
I will post some info tomorrow on Expo passes once I talk to DJ Cyder. I believe we do have a couple though ;)

Stay tuned...

I might need 3 Homeboy .... lemme know ....

danielsr2006 wrote :
waltworek. .come on bro, is that really called work. You're getting paid to'hang out' with strippers! I wanna grow up to be like you someday lol;-)

who says I ever grew up Daniel LOL

Mensajes Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 10:29 am
Homeboy wrote :

Stay tuned...

need 1-3

Mensajes Thu 25 Jul 13 @ 8:57 pm
I'll be HAPPY with just ONE, yes thats rigtht, ONE full pass.

Thank You

Mensajes Fri 26 Jul 13 @ 6:56 am
well as always for 100$ i won't model the VDJ thong......

i am gonna try to make it this year........

AMaHM is the official head lackey he sells some software

you always see and hear some great stuff, not all of it on the beach, either

Mensajes Fri 26 Jul 13 @ 12:44 pm
Well if AMAHM is modeling the thong I'm doing a 180 and running out. The bag check security girls will be wondering what that breeze was all about.

Mensajes Fri 26 Jul 13 @ 9:09 pm
AMaHM did model thongs in the past but, he was young n needed the money

Mensajes Sat 27 Jul 13 @ 7:31 am
Any updates on these free passes

Mensajes Sun 28 Jul 13 @ 5:52 pm
19%