Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: stuttering while searching

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i recently bought a macbook pro (first mac ever) and i having some issue when playing. when i am mixing two songs together and i try to search for a new song the program stutters and the song that im at that time playing glitches and stutters. im really at a loss with this. any idea what could be causing this to happen?

Mensajes Tue 16 Jul 13 @ 9:41 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Mensajes Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 2:31 am
i use two dif externals sound cards depending on which system in using that day. a denon 4500 and a denon 6000. it happenes when i use the internal or the two external sound cards

Mensajes Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 1:18 pm
The HC4500 and MC6000 soundcards are great soundcards and they will do the job.
But the internal is the problem ;-)

djmike76 wrote :
.... or the two external sound cards

What do you mean with this?
Do you use them both at the same time?

Mensajes Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 2:04 pm
No I do not use them both at the same time. I have two separate sound systems depending upon which one I use will tell me if it's going to be the 4500 or the 6000. When I do use it with either one of those external soundcards I still run into the same issue. Could it be a latency tweek?

Mensajes Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 3:15 pm
If you try to use a too low latency, then yes!
Just try to use a higher one in small steps and then have a look what happen.

On Mac side in combination with the MC6000 i noticed it will work better when you use the Advaced Stretching.

Please also check Denon side for the latest Firmware updates for the 4500 and 6000.
Maybe this also is part of the problem.

Beside of that please check this too!
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DN-HC4500.html
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DN-MC6000.html

Mensajes Thu 18 Jul 13 @ 2:29 am
I think i figured out my issue. i think it was my external hard drive. i was using a seagate 4tb and the speed of that hard drive wasnt fast enough for this comp. i bought a lacie 4tb thunderbolt external 7200 speed (i think thats the correct number) and since then i havent noticed the issue. the real test will be this weekend. i you let you know. thanks for helping

Mensajes Mon 22 Jul 13 @ 7:49 pm
Ok so the hard drive wasn't the answer however I can now safely say I have the answer. Config - performance - advanced stretching needs to be clicked. That resolved my issue. I hope this info will help someone somewhere done the road. It took me a month of tweaking but that indeed resolved the stutter when searching while two decks were playing at the same time

Mensajes Mon 29 Jul 13 @ 9:38 pm
Haui70 wrote :

On Mac side in combination with the MC6000 i noticed it will work better when you use the Advaced Stretching.

;-)

Mensajes Tue 30 Jul 13 @ 2:15 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)