Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: two usb soundcards and numark mixer

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello,

Will this setup work to get a preview of the song im getting ready to mixer?. The main sound card is busted on my laptop so instead of going all out on repairs - I'll be buying a second cheap sound card so I can hook up my mixer which is a Numark M2.

I am kinda new this and haven't used a mixer before while using the laptop so any info about any setup would be appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance!

Mensajes Sat 20 Jul 13 @ 3:57 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
First of all the numark M2 is a analoge mixer...so you can`t controll it with VDJ
If you want to prelisten the tracks in VDJ you need a 4.1 Soundcard oder something like the NI Audio 2 USB Interface wich works great with VDJ

http://www.native-instruments.com/de/products/traktor/dj-audio-interfaces/traktor-audio-2/

Which Version of VDJ do you use ? If you are trying the home free i have to say that this version does not support 2 Soundcards at the same time...
Of course you can use a cheap usb soundcard but you have to know that these simple cards do have a very poor sound...;-)

Mensajes Sat 20 Jul 13 @ 5:12 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)