Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: hiss on dodge and fuski samples

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am tryin the home edition on my pc win 7. all of my wav files sound great, except the "dodge and fuski" pack I just downloaded. there is a loud hiss/white noise that covers the track. I have adjusted everyrhing I can think of. any ideas?

Mensajes Mon 29 Jul 13 @ 7:54 pm
Have you tried isolating the problem by playing that song outside of VDJ?

Mensajes Tue 30 Jul 13 @ 12:01 am
This could be because they are .WAV files at a higher rate than 16-bit 44.1Khz (E.g: 24-bit 96Khz), which is not currently supported for .WAV files.

To resolve, simply use audio editing software such as Audacity to open and convert them to a standard 16-bit 44.1Khz (CD quality) file (Save as a new file - Don't overwrite the original!)

Mensajes Tue 30 Jul 13 @ 4:02 am
yes I have played the files using windows media. they work great. works fine using itch too.

Mensajes Tue 30 Jul 13 @ 5:22 am
As already explained above they are probably high bit/sample rate (E.g: 24-bit) and you will need to convert them to standard 44.1Khz 16-bit WAV format to be able to use them with VirtualDJ.

Higher rates are intended for music production and are not currently supported by VirtualDJ for WAV file format, but may be supported in a future version of the software (Although such high rates are not really necessary for live DJ performance.)

Mensajes Tue 30 Jul 13 @ 5:58 am
gotcha. thanks for the info.

Mensajes Tue 30 Jul 13 @ 10:15 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)