Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Tema: Free Mp4 gain/normalizer program

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Looking for an mp4 gain/normalizer program. Ive seen a few but they all cost money.

Mensajes Wed 02 Oct 13 @ 11:12 am
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have more than 15,000 music videos and play them the way they are. These are all from legit subscription but I still get quiet audio especially from the 70's and older.

This is where I favor the use of 3pc set up vs. a midi-controller. With an analogue mixer, I get the boost/EQ necessary to balance my audio outputs... This keeps me busy and gives good training for the ears and fingers.

That's just me.

Goodluck on the hunt!

If there's one available for free, I might give it a try too, LOL!

Mensajes Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 6:00 pm
evan18Home userMember since 2010
I'm using ddvideo video to mp4gain.it works great,support mp4 converter,mp3gain,mp4gain,mp4 volume normalizer.very good and easy to use.You can google and try it.

Mensajes Thu 31 Oct 13 @ 8:53 am
jam866Home userMember since 2013
I normalize my 2000 videos with ddvideo to mp4gain,very good!

Mensajes Tue 15 Apr 14 @ 9:48 pm
Hi guys,
Sorry I just got the new VD 8 and I got some issues ...
I've got lots of MP4 files for KARAOKE but with this new version, VD8 can't either find and read all my MP4 files...some yes but some no...
I'm kinda lost with it.
I'm on PC, any ideas or suggestions?

Mensajes Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 12:02 pm
Please don't hijack topics by posting a message that's not related in any way. This topic is about normalising the gain level of MP4 files. Your post has nothing to do with this.

For VirtualDJ to find your files, you must add them to your database. If you still have problems after doing this, please open your own new topic on this subject by clicking the 'add new topic' icon at the top of the forum topic list.

We would also recommend using either the PC or Mac version technical support forums where your post will be seen by more users. This forum is for general music video discussion.

Mensajes Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 1:12 pm
938MyDJ wrote :
I have more than 15,000 music videos and play them the way they are. These are all from legit subscription but I still get quiet audio especially from the 70's and older.

This is where I favor the use of 3pc set up vs. a midi-controller. With an analogue mixer, I get the boost/EQ necessary to balance my audio outputs... This keeps me busy and gives good training for the ears and fingers.

That's just me.

Goodluck on the hunt!

If there's one available for free, I might give it a try too, LOL!

Love the way you think kid!

Mensajes Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 3:14 pm
Anyone having trouble playing music videos with wmv format?

Mensajes Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 3:17 am
with vdj8

Mensajes Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 3:18 am
paxwebbPRO InfinityMember since 2009
jam866 wrote :
I normalize my 2000 videos with ddvideo to mp4gain,very good!

Yeah, but does this software re-encode the video, or mux the new, normalized audio to the old video? Or does it write a volume tag that VDJ will recognize? (I'm not aware of a volume tag in mp4)

Re-encoding the video is a no-go for me due to the loss of quality and sheer time requirements of converting thousands of music videos.

Mensajes Tue 03 Mar 15 @ 8:06 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)