Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: video on all 4 players

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

is it possible that I can put video on to all 4 video players and have them work together.. so far I can have audio 3/4 and video 1/2

Mensajes Thu 20 Feb 14 @ 11:18 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
How would they be mixed? Currently they follow the crossfader (I'm guessing)

Mensajes Tue 25 Feb 14 @ 6:56 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Currently video mixing can be done only between 2 decks (the ones that are leftvideo and rightvideo assigned). However if there was a way to automatically set the decks with the higher volume value as left and right, a real channel video mixer would be possible even for 4 decks.
At the moment, there is no script action to compare two value, so this could be done only by a Plugin.

Mensajes Tue 25 Feb 14 @ 8:56 pm
I think the video cross fader should work exactly the same as the audio cross fader.

Mensajes Wed 26 Feb 14 @ 2:06 pm
reason being that I want to have two video djs mix against each other they have second screen with two controlers with one being chanel 1-2 and the other 3-4..

Mensajes Thu 27 Feb 14 @ 7:10 pm
Right so one DJ would have to use the cross fader while the other used the up faders. Make the video cross fader work exactly like the audio cross fader and we'd be good to go.......

Mensajes Thu 27 Feb 14 @ 9:49 pm
i have 5 controllers running now.. they each have a set up to a set of decks the only thing we share is the cross fader so if the fade was linked to it it would be sick..

Mensajes Fri 28 Feb 14 @ 2:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)