Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: PIONEER DDJ SZ MIDI MAPING - Page: 2

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

SlutzkyPRO InfinityMember since 2008

Mensajes Thu 17 Apr 14 @ 9:36 am
I think it's the right way to wait for a good mapper. But i can unterstand the waiting users. I'am also one of them.
It takes time but how much? 1 week or 1 mounth? The Sz is already sale one mounth.
I know also that nobody can say a fix date but maybe a approximate time .

Mensajes Thu 17 Apr 14 @ 9:41 am
Guys,
I really don't understand you... you can map the SZ by your self! its really not that of a big deal.
the only thing you cant do is map the jog Screen...

but as I said before there is a bigger problem with the asio advance config.
when you use it then there are ticks and cracks.

so lets say you'll get the mapper today... what can you do with it?

Please let the team finish working on the full solution and don't try to rush them as you will only get disappointed.

if anyone needs the mapper I will be happy to send him a full working SZ Mapper (if the forum rules allows it).
just send me a private message.

but again I have to remind you all the sound problems are a killer so you cant use this unit with VDJ... yet...

Mensajes Thu 17 Apr 14 @ 10:07 am
I do not have an audio problem in the my Macpro regarding crackles and pops. I made a advance audio config that works well.

I am having troule creating a simple map as the DDJ-SX is setup very weird. for example the play button triggers both sides deck A/B jog don't respond at all.

Please send me your simple map.

Mensajes Thu 17 Apr 14 @ 10:19 am
So I guess you didn't have the time to use the SZ for more then a few min...
Try using the decks for more then a few min and you will see what I'm talking about.
I tried this with 3 different SZ units in 2 different MacBook Pro's and it happens every time.

The cracks are not all the time but comes once a while...

I will try to upload the mapper the the mappers section later today.
As that s the way this forum permit.

Mensajes Thu 17 Apr 14 @ 11:21 am

Tamir999 wrote :
So I guess you didn't have the time to use the SZ for more then a few min...
Try using the decks for more then a few min and you will see what I'm talking about.
I tried this with 3 different SZ units in 2 different MacBook Pro's and it happens every time.

Just because you have a sound issue does not mean that everyone will. There could be something else on your system conflicting with the sound card. I'm no expert, but i've been around here long enough to know that you could have 2 identical machines (spec wise) and 2 identical controllers. But one user could have installed a duff piece of software or had a bad download somewhere that can cause sound issues.

As i said i'm no expert, so i'm not saying your wrong. Merely pointing out that one issue does not mean everyone has this issue.

Your other comments further up the post are spot on. Patience is a virtue!! (worth the wait ;) )

Mensajes Thu 17 Apr 14 @ 11:41 am
The reason why I had to create an advanced config is the VDJ plays multiple output including the cue audio into outputs 1 and 2. You could be hearing phase or overload distortion. I had to assign each output into its own channel for the audio to work properly. Example deck 1 to output 1and 2, deck 2 to output 3and 4...cue to output 9 and 10.

Regarding the the DDJ-Sz recall for lack of sensitivity yes my DDJ-SZ has this bug but I am not sending in yet as this is not going to affect my performance at this time. The funny thing is if you lick your fingers it works fine... It was an gross oversight of Pioneer not to put sensitivity adjustments on the this board. I suspect a later firmware update will allow users to adjust this via software or utility mode setting. If I send in my DDJ-SX now I won't get it back for two months.

I will take the basic mapper or incomplete beta as I have gigs this long weekend and I want to show off my new board.

Mensajes Thu 17 Apr 14 @ 12:19 pm
me I want the beta version then you should please

Mensajes Thu 17 Apr 14 @ 2:26 pm
I Uploaded The Files.
Waiting for the team approval...
I hope you will enjoy using my creation :)

Mensajes Sat 19 Apr 14 @ 2:20 pm
Ah great thank you very much! Where can I recover? You want my email address? Really thank you!

Mensajes Sat 19 Apr 14 @ 4:22 pm
It would be under controllers right? I don't see it yet.

Mensajes Sun 20 Apr 14 @ 10:33 pm
Tamir999 could you tell me how to get your creation (mapping DDJ SZ) s it please?

Mensajes Mon 21 Apr 14 @ 11:55 am
When and if it is approved, it will be here.

Mensajes Mon 21 Apr 14 @ 2:36 pm
Thank you....

Mensajes Tue 22 Apr 14 @ 6:48 pm

Mensajes Tue 22 Apr 14 @ 6:52 pm
Oh boy... Thank you Phantom... I can't wait to get home and try it...

Mensajes Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 12:00 pm
has most features... but the 4 decks my crossfaders don't switch the master channel on its own like it did with the sx

Mensajes Fri 25 Apr 14 @ 4:47 pm
That's because with SZ you are using an external mixer setup.
The SX uses internal mixer and therefore the software can switch masterdeck automatically

Mensajes Fri 25 Apr 14 @ 10:14 pm
well it kinda sucks, I have to use the mouse but ill get used to it . I though maybe I had something set different... but thanks for the map, im not a fan of serato ,, hate the way I have to search for songs ,, vdj is much better and , it tells me songs I played , I don't have to go looking .

Mensajes Sat 26 Apr 14 @ 7:04 am
I beleive SHIFT+SYNC set's the masterdeck. So, give it a try!

Mensajes Sat 26 Apr 14 @ 11:49 am
70%