Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Timeline mode question

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

when virtualdj8 was announced it was stated and indeed featured at tradeshows and recorded on video that there would be a timeline feature.

now that we are some 2 years ahead of the original announcement would this feature still be included in the final release?
ive seen 2 skins now where vdj8, but im missing the timeline feature and how this would integrate into the skin.

sill it be called upon by button and work through a popup window or could it work through a panel in the skin?

Ultimately, im looking forward to a timeline feature as i have many DMC mixes and as i work with video and visuals i would like to sync the DMC audio with clips of the corresponding video track and then fill it with other visuals between.
is this what the timeline feature will do OR is for on the fly track editing to just help remove snippets out of tracks (like when a music video stops mid flow for a silly event on screen (like an explosion or long pointless break)

Mensajes Wed 26 Mar 14 @ 5:58 pm
As with previous question about V8, I doubt you will get a definitive answer until release I'm afraid.

Beta testers will be sworn to secrecy so only a teamed would be able to reply and as above, I don't fancy your chances of an answer. Have to wait and see Mark.

Mensajes Wed 26 Mar 14 @ 6:19 pm
Wait and see is what ive been doing since the inception of Virtualdj 8.

Other DJ software IS playing catchup and is only a matter of time before the likes of The One will incorporate Video Output.
Mixmeister has already fallen behind with their lack of .mp4 support (only supports Mpeg2/VOB)

Mensajes Wed 26 Mar 14 @ 6:23 pm
It's what we've all been doing mate. Patiently.

Mensajes Wed 26 Mar 14 @ 7:10 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)